Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Gail,

Thank you for all the infromation! I WISH I could be there in the UK to see Michael :(

Warm regards , Thida, xx

Many thanks Gail, glad Michael is coming to UK. I shall be watching EVERY SHOW!!

Love Sandra x

Hi folks,

I've managed to track down the times of the programmes for those who need to set their recorders and/or the ones perch on the edge of the chair awaiting Michael ...

BBC Breakfast (chat) on the 12th ..... 6am to 9.15am  (channel1)

The Wright Stuff (chat) on the 14th .... 9.15 to 11.10am (channel 5)

This Morning (chat & performance) on the 15th ... 10.30am to 12.30pm (channel 3 ITV)

QVC (chat & performance) on the 16th  ... see below*

Loose Women (chat & performance) on the 19th ... 12.30pm to 1.30pm (channel 3 ITV)

*QVC as far as I could find out is mainly a shopping channel, however they apparently do a Morning programme at 9am.  It doesn't make any mention of Michael but does say special guest.  This is the link to view it live if you can't manage to watch it on TV ... http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.multi/params.file...

Gail asked me to let you know that she managed to get Watch Now to play in the USA so hopefully many more of you will be able to see and enjoy Michael too.

If anyone wants to add or change any info, by all means please do so.  This was the best I could come up with.   Hope it helps ;)

di  (Scotland) 

Thanks a million Diane for all that information and especially the link to the QVC programme as that certainly looks a better bet than some of the ones I was looking at.....OMG I couldn't work it out and I was beginning to wonder if we were all expected to put in bids for Michael and the highest one would get serenade with something from the CD .....but a chat show to promote the new CD that was way beyond me so it is a very definite thank you to you !!! :)    Must say though did you have to remind me about the time of that programme on Monday morning and probably Michael will come on about 9.00 o'clock and I will have been up since 6.00.....oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

A little P.S. to above message and it is to say to my friends in the States that will possibly try to see the QVC programme live remember time difference because you change your clocks this weekend whereas we do not so time difference will be an hour different, i.e. New York will only be four hours behind not the normal five and CA will be seven hours behind not the normal eight......we don't change our clocks here in the UK until 25th March !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

You're welcome Sylvia :)   As I think I said, it's not very clear but the best info to date.    I'm sure if Gail hears anything different she'll let us know.   Now, I did read somewhere that someone mentioned about missing it because of work ... understandable, quite a few people will.    I've put a few links to watch it online, it's usually available for the next 7 days, and I'm sure there are plenty of other places to watch online.    Sorry Sylvia, but as far as QVC goes, you're going to have to pace yourself in readiness ... for Michael :)   You can do it!!! lol

BBC 1 http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/watchlive/
The Wright Stuff ... http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-wright-stuff/episodes/thursday-08...
This Morning ... http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=this morning
Loose Women ... http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=loose%20women

Enjoy ... I will!! :)

di (Scotland)

Thanks a lot for all the other links Diane and I hope plenty can use them and tune in to Michael so that they don't miss a second especially as seems to happen sometimes with guests on that QVC programme that they have a competition too.....who knows maybe I have hit the nail on the head and it will be something to do with being serenaded by Michael.....dream on girl !!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Seriously Sylvia?    Or are you winding me up ... again?   You're winding me up, aren't you? lol

di

(who'll believe anything! :))

Half and half Diane.......there are competitions run on the pages of QVC and last one was for a Sak handbag don't know about actual guests putting anything up for competition for I looked in on David Essex and Mary Byrne, David was on to promote his autobiography and Mary for her new CD but what I can say happens is that it looks as though where there is a performance done it almost automatically gets transferred to youtube where you have instant access to video recording for I put in "Mary Byrne QVC" and up came her video from the programme she did yesterday where she sang on QVC......so looking more than good for a Michael video !! :))))))))))

Also can I add that it gives the following as TV channels where the programme can be watched if some do not want to watch on-line and they are:-

Sky                    Channel    640

Freeview            Channel      16

Virgin TV            Channel    740

Freesat               Channel    800

My reception, even though I have got Freeview, doesn't give me channel 16 so that one is going to have to be on-line.....hey I could stay in my bed and watch it then go back to sleep after MB's been on ......LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia,

So glad that's the right channel for Michael .... I don't think I could bear to start searching QVC again!!

The fact that it's transferred to Youtube is brilliant, thanks for that :)   Hopefully someone will post the link for any of the interviews/performances afterwards.

If you do watch Michael in bed, you'll definitely have sweet dreams afterwards! ;)

hugs, di xxx

Hi Diane, I just wanted to say thanks for doing the legwork for all of us and bringing the links over here. I have to admit that with the time change and the time zones, I'm hoping someone will be recording them, because I'm afraid I'll just get frustrated if I miss them. Girl, I'd say you're doing pretty good for a girl who claims she doesn't know her way around! :))) Take care sweetie and thanks again. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

No need for thanks, I just want to make sure as many as possible get a chance to hear and see Michael ... and it keeps me out of trouble! lol

As for finding my way around, I've done this sort of thing for many years so that's no problem.    Finding my way around the forum is a little harder, but I'll get there eventually ;)

I've only just realised that the link for BBC1 won't work outside the UK because it's on their website.    There must be other online sites that will show it hopefully.

I've dusted down my VCR and managed to get it working again so I can record them, hopefully, but it'll be on tape, which is no good to anyone else.   Unless you all come round and watch it here!

hugs, di :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service