Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is an interview Michael did in the UK

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/mu-1322846/michael_bolton/

It worked fine for me Diane :) Thanks Gail....wow that was the longest interview yet!!!! And why was he looking up the entire time???? Where was the interviewer??? On a ladder??? LOL I felt like a kid again when we had to look up at our siblings in our bunk beds!!! lol  Lots of info and wonderful to watch and listen to Michael in a longer time frame :)  My neck hurts.....LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sorry Kathy, my fault, I've upgraded my browser and it worked fine :)  

I've no idea who the interviewer is, but what a strange way to interview someone ... from the top of a stepladder!? lol     It was distracting ... but nevertheless lovely to watch and listen to Michael :)

Thank you Gail for that.

di xx

I am glad you came back in here Diane because I knew there was something I was wanting to watch and I agree entirely about the peculiar way Michael had to look up but I am convinced that girl was at least 6' 5" and I think standing just about on top of him but what a fantastic interview and he looked super ....all the smiles and that diamond glinting away and boy, oh boy, did I love that table lamp, oh that was beautiful.....I want one just like that !!! LOL. 

Thanks a million Gail for finding and posting that for that certainly is a super one to keep !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

No worries Diane....at least I watched the "ladder" interview!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'm trying to keep up with all the links posted Sylvia, looking for fresh ones that can be viewed outside the UK .... so I haven't left, I just end up with so many windows open and so many interviews that by the time I've listened to Michael in them, I forgot what I was searching for!   A very pleasant distraction :)

Kathy ... you do realise I can't watch that now without wondering 'why the ladder'??!! lol   But I'm so pleased you got to see him, even though he is looking up into the heavens!! lol    

di xx

I have been trying with This Morning Show done last Thursday because it probably will be up tomorrow but I can't find it and I can't do it the way I was wanting or hoping to and Natalia's links to try and change the code just isn't working for me because as I said I believe being in the UK won't allow me to change a UK code .....I will keep looking for a little while longer and I'll try and do something for it is going to disappear as Monday's Breakfast Show has gone already !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Top 100 British Albums (Chart Date March 24, 2012)
GEMS debuts at #11
Gems: The Very Best of Michael Bolton which debuts at 11.

For Bolton, that's his best showing on the British Album chart since 1995's Greatest Hits 1985 to 1995 peaked at number 2.

Thank you Joy, that's brilliant!!

I'm so glad all Michael's hard work has been recognised, and obviously he did a great job of promoting! :)   

di xx 

Diane,

Yes, so glad he's doing so great in the UK.  Starting at #11 and let's hope he moves up the charts!

Sad to say, he doesn't do so well in the US these days. 

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

That is great news Joy. I think politics gets too involved here in the states...sadly....what price will one pay just to get air play. Artists are better off having a strong fan base. Also what is "hot" at the moment gets more attention than stars with longevity!!!! I don't fall for any of it and say.....GIVE me more Michael!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, Sylvia

For me is always a pleasure to share with all of you what I have luck to find it,

and knowing that Michael looks great, fun and relaxed and everything is going well.
 If all of you return and clic at the same link you can find other pics

of Loose Woman show.  Thank you all for sharing all the wonderful links, articles and pics

Take care

Mariu.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service