Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jody for letting us know because that means we might be able to hear it again and maybe even download it at a later time, thank you so much! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Very welcome Wee weporter!!!! It was a blast reading and viewing ALL the articles, interviews and photos of Michael out and about promoting OUR FAVORITE singer!!!!!!!! LOL And thank you Jody for the heads up on the radio interview!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Jody! Hope we get to hear it here also!!

Robin in MD :)

The link for the radio interview is over in the next page for Natalia has put it in she just hasn't named it but I have put a little comment below and saying to people to go to 2.30 to hear Michael as it was a long programme and he didn't come on until near the end !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Cristina!! Michael is looking great traipsing all about London :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Cristina!!!!!! GRAZIE!

Thank you cristina67 , for a pictures of MB ! he look great! please keep smiles MB :))

thida, from Thailandx

Michael's interview on the Radio 2 Steve Wright show this afternoon has just finished and he was on darn good form....putting it mildly !!! LOL   They started talking about "Steel Bars" and Bob Dylan and just about the whole explanation that Michael gave as to how that came about and what happened when he met Bob was done in an imitation of Bob .....honestly if someone had just tuned in at that point they would have thought they were listen to Bob Dylan.....MB was hysterical and you could hear someone laughing in the background !!! :)   They then talked about the CD and then played segments from HCWBL, SILYBIL and FOG and then when they returned to MB he started talking about doing his collaboration with Seal and about meeting him and also about meeting Lara Fabian then a little bit about his Australian tour  with Steve wishing him well with that as well as with the CD ....but didn't mention again, like on Loose Women, about it going in at No.11 and then interview ended !!! :)   Sorry, but I have no idea how to get a link from.....searched the page but I couldn't see anything !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for that link Natalia......wonderful !!!! :))))   Can I just let people know that if they go in to listen to go to 2.30 on the tape for that is where Michael comes in for there are a couple of hours of listening before that but Steve does talk to Andrew LLoyd Weber and that was quite a good interview so if you want to listen to ...... !!! LOl

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks girls!!!!!

Thank you so much to all !!!

Great pics and interview, I love them !!!

Take care

Mariu 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service