Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Cristina for information about tomorrow's show and it is a pity we can't watch for it would be something different to see Michael on a game show .....not too sure if MB is going to be a member of one of the  panels, or the host, or just performing, but it sounds interesting  !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you, Cristina!!!!!

Take care

Mariu

Thanks Cristina!!!!

I have tried to watch RAI UNO live from its website, but is not available for Spain... not sure about other ways... (Florin, any idea???)

Thanks!!!!!!! Grazie!!!!!

Hi Folks,

The following two links are from "Loose Women" televised on 19th March and the first link is the chat part of the show with the second being Michael singing "Fields of Gold".    Again I have to apologize for quality as they are taken from my laptop screen and I apologize too in the "Fields of Gold" video where it stops but the video link kept doing that and that was the best......I recorded it over about six/seven times and each time it stopped somewhere else and for longer..... believe the video must have had plenty of views since it was put up by ITV......as I say at least you can hear and see MB and I hope you enjoy !! :)

http://youtu.be/9sS6-CEG11g

http://youtu.be/c3EV6UJfV_I

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks a lot, Sylvia !!!

Take care

Mariu

Sylvia!!!!!! You made my day!!!!!! Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Sylvia for everything, Photos, Links, Videos etc!! :-)

Take care and have a great weekend!

Hugs from a warm and sunny Holland,

Nicolette xx

Thank you again very much for all your efforts to keep us all content by providing us with our daily dose Sylvia! :D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

THANKS Sylvia.. I enjoyed both of the clips from Loose Women!!! He's really having a great time these days!! Love to see that!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Sylvia...I LOVED the Loose Women interview!!! Very cute!! What would we have done without the Wee weporter across the pond??? I appreciate all your hard work keeping us informed because I know how painful it was for you!!!!! LOL

Kathy and lAFD Bob

Hi Sylvia,

I knew I could count on you! LOL. Thank you so much.

Astrid

GRAZIE sylvia per la condivisione dei video di Loose Women.

per il programma di questa sera in rai   dopo la registrazione lo metterò su youtube. SICURO .

solo un pò di pazienza perchè è un lavoro che deve fare mio marito io non ne sono  capace.

ciao a tutti cry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service