Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ciao Christina,

molte grazie a te e tuo marito per questo video meraviglioso. Che gioia, che potrebbe verificarsi MB con un orchestra dal vivo e coro. Penso che MB si sente veramente in Italia "a casa".
Grazie ancora e cordiali saluti dalla Germania

Astrid

(Thank you and your husband so much für this amazing video. Such a joy to see MB perform with a live orchestra and choir. Thanks again. A.)

Grazie mille!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooo much Cristina for doing this!!!!!!

xoxo

Unfortunately Michael has not increased his placing in the UK Album Charts but has fallen by one place to No, 12 according to the BBC Official Album Charts but could obviously have been a lot worse as it was forecasted on 21st March that he would have fallen two places but one doesn't mean he can't still pick back up again  !!! :)))

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Grazie mille Cristina

ho visto il programma venerdi' speravo che M.B. potesse cantare 2 canzoni e che gli facessero altre domande! mah! beh fa niente!

ciao baci

Silvy

ciao pilar ,gail ,sylvia  , silvy, robin, robin rehder, sylvie, gloria ,mariu,kathy, astrid , jennifer e tutte le altre  amiche del forum

sono io che vi ringrazio per tutto quello che avete e che continuate a condividere per tutte noi.

un abbraccio dall'italia

ciao cristina.

un pò di foto di michael dal programma NON SPARATE SUL PIANISTA rai 1 ciao cry

http://marcocantile.photoshelter.com/search?_bqO=0&ppg=25&_...

Hi, Cristina

Molte grazie !!! Its was wonderful !!! I love it.....

Take care

Mariu

Grazie Cristina what wonderful pictures and thanks so much for sharing with us !!! :)    I agree with you that it has been a great thread to be a part of with all the pictures, links and FUN we have had and just the way it should be, with Michael, centre of attraction !!! :)

Sylvia.   La tua amica wee Scottish

Hi Folks,

Can I ask for some help.....this is a link into the first part of the Wright Stuff Show that Michael appeared on in the UK on 14th March and which I promised I would try and get on here for you all BUT I have uploaded a few parts to youtube and was going to wait until I had them all uploaded before I put on here but I have just checked on my channel to see if last one I uploaded had appeared and I noted that beside those I have uploaded it states that it is "not available in certain countries" and so can I ask somebody outwith the UK if you can access my link for, if you can't, not much use me continuing to upload !!   Personally I do not understand why that statement has come up because the video is on my own personal DVD and the copy is not restricted by playing mediums such as PAL etc .....don't understand what has been picked up for restriction to be applied but, as I say, if somebody could be kind enough to let me know if they can view or not outwith the UK .....thanks !!! :)

http://youtu.be/wdusw_BbdjA 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks sweetie, I have access so it's working in Canada! Really appreciate this girl, thanks again, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

HI SYLVIA!  I HAVE ACCESSED YOUR LINK AND IT IS WORKING BEAUTIFULLY IN THE USA!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ENTIRE SHOW!

GLORIA

It is working for me too Sylvia....thanks so much!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service