Hi

Anyone know when and where this will be released for purchase?  Much appreciated Alison 

Views: 3322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million for that Florin and Michael has said in interview that version with Leona is going to be a single off of the CD.   Funny nothing said about Sam Bailey ?? :)  Interesting !!! :)

Thanks again Florin !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Florin, thanks a lot for the update. I guess they should update the rest of the track list soon. Thanks for letting us know Florin and especially for keeping your eyes open, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi!

Finally the list of the songs on Sam's first album according to Amazon:

Track Listings

1. The Power of Love
2. From This Moment On
3. There You'll Be
4. And I Am Telling You - Sam Bailey Duet with Nicole Scherzinger
5. Compass
6. Lord Is It Mine
7. Get Here
8. Treasure
9. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Sam Bailey Duet with Michael Bolton
10. Superwoman

11. Skyscraper

Florin

Thanks for information Florin and I have my copy ordered !!! :)

Thanks a lot Florin. Now it would be nice if we got a definite listing for the ANMHE U.K. release. Thanks sweetie, much appreciated. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Here is a video Sam Bailey posted of her and Michael recording for her album...she also announded she is pregnant with her third child with her husband Craig.

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a555889/pregnant-...

Hi Gail, thanks for the link, we hadn't read the article yet. I love that Michael actually re-recorded his vocals with Sam, instead of reusing the previously recorded track. This collaboration must be the gift that keeps on giving for her... :D Anyway, thanks a lot Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D 

Thanks for bringing over here Gail and thanks too for article and good luck to Sam and her family !! :)

Have checked Amazon again for track listing and they still have wrong one so I have sent them a further e-mail;  they still have Australian instead of UK listing.  Will let you know if I hear anything !!! :)

Have received a response from Amazon who have said they will pass information on to person responsible for track listing because they can see that it is incorrect and is in fact the Australian track list and it will be changed as soon as possible;   whether correct one will replace it they failed to say....will keep checking !!!! :)

Thanks Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hi!

According to Allmusic the full tracklist might be:

1 Ain't No Mountain High Enough feat. Leona Lewis
2 How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
3 Ain't Nothin' like the Real Thing feat. Beverly Knight
4 Gotta Keep Dreamin'
5 Nowhere To Run
6 The Way You Do the Things You Do
7 You Keep Me Hanging On
8 What's Going On feat. Michael Lington
9 Tracks of My Tears
10 Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)
11 Ain't No Mountain High Enough feat. Sam Bailey

Florin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service