USA Release Today-How many in the US found the CD in stores???

Hi Everyone. Happy USA Release Day.  I went to my local Target store and found MB's new CD, I got 1 of the 2 copies they had in to put on the shelf.  Both were still the cart the guys were putting on shelves. How sad only 2 copies...

I LOVE BOTH new songs, My Lady has a fun hook you can dance too and What You're Doing To Me is a beautiful ballad. OMG I cannot yet pic a favorite!! 

How many Bolton Buddies that headed to their local stores were able to find Michael's CD today?

Good luck!!!

Robin

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure exactly how it works...are the sharts for CD sales or does it include the sales on itunes, and online! I'm very ignorant when it comes to that..??GAil
It's a combination of actual CD sales and radio airplay. There's a good explanation on Wikipedia.

I did get to Target...ours had NONE.

Oh NO! None?? :(
I'm going to assume the two copies allotted to our store were already sold. :-/
I HAVE NO TARGETS NEAR WHERE I LIVE OR WORK I WAS PLANNING ON GOING TO BARNES AND NOBLES OR JR MUSIC WORLD THIS WEEKEND BUT IT SEEMS LIKE I BETTER NOT WAIT I HAVE TO WORK THE REST OF THE WEEK ( 8 TO 10 HOURS A DAY) AND MAY NOT HAVE TIME ( I AM POSTING THIS AT WORK IN BETWEEN TASKS) I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF I DO NOT GET IT THIS WEEK WILL TRY MAYBE FRIDAY IT WILL BE THE EARILIEST I WILL BE ABLE TO GET TO A STORE

GLORIA

I hope that you all manage to find copies and soon!!

You've waited long enough for this release date.

I hope you dont have to wait too long.

Love Jennifer XX
Well my earliest chance to get the CD will be Thursday..but I am not counting on it, cause I have no other choice but Wal-Mart. Their website said only certain stores will have it..which I would bet means ours WON'T, since it is not a supercenter (one of the few Wal-Marts that isn't, I believe.) Their selection of stuff in general is horrible.

On a brighter note, on the homepage for Yahoo, Michael was listed under "popular searches". Of course I checked it out..and the CD is getting rave reviews!! In fact, it is being called Michael's finest CD to date! Way to go, Michael!!! Hey, this album might actually be up for some Grammies! Just my opinion, of course..but certainly possible~
Hi Robin,
I couldn't get to the store that morning, so I called and they only had 2 copies as well and when I was talking to the guy after lunch they were both sold. He didn't know when they would get more because they are sent directly to them without the store being able to place the order.
I ordered it from a local cd store, so mine won't be here for about 2 weeks. : (
I was looking for the dvd, they didn't even have the cd yet. Sometimes living in a small town has its disadvantages! I should have ordered it from Amazon and would be here this week. I ordered my cd from itunes back in March when it was released. But I want the US version with the 2 different songs.
I did start requesting Murder my heart to our local radio station today, hoping they play it on the request hour.
Didn't Michael look and sound great on Leno last night?
Chat with you later...
Bev
I found only 1 at FYE and zero blu-ray copies..was very disappointed...
I am very sorry that there seem to be difficulties for many fans to purchase the CD. If it's not available in a store near you, you can still purchase it through amazon :

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&f...

or through :

https://store.umrg.com/michaelbolton/
Hi!!!!!!!
I order mine at this site and they're still aviable, don't remember if I found rhis link here or at the old forun???

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8183193

Edith
//(*_*)\\
Hey Robin,

I got my copies of OWOL, U.S., and, Live at the Royal Albert Hall dvd, at Walmart yesterday. I love both new songs, "My Lady" and "What Your Doing To Me". Thank you for them Michael.

Love,
MaryLynn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service