Hey Gang,

Well, the many Fanilows (including myself!!!!!)...are counting the days for Barry's four shows, here in New York at Radio City Music Hall!!!!!  It's now getting exciting.....since Barry is starting his "Itchy Feet Tour" the first week of February in Chicago!!!!!!  I am going to the first two of the four shows at Radio City, since the tickets are pretty expensive.  I was planning to see just one show, but then luck hit me and I got second row for Saturday night!!!!!!   I never got second row for anyone....have always sat in the nose bleed section for any artists that I have seen live over the years.  Oh God, the shock I had when I saw second row!!!!!   Well, this is the best Birthday gift I am giving to myself, since these shows are the week before my birthday....so cool!!!!!!   I can't wait to see Barry!!!!!   :)

Helena xx

Views: 497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Helena, I just know you'll have a fantastic time sweetie. The cool thing about it is that you  could take pics one night and just relax and enjoy the show the next one or vice-versa. Are you going alone? Well in any case, enjoy that second row! Take care Helena. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Isn't it absolutely unbelievable that THAT date is nearly with us !!! :)   Think when you first bought those tickets Helena you thought you were mad because it was so far away and here the day has nearly arrived and you know fine well that I wish you TWO fantastic concerts....have a BLAST !!!!!! lol   Does Barry let his fans go to front of stage because if so you make sure you are there and blow him all wee, wee kisses and ONE MORE THING ......remember the CAMERA !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi girls,

Well I was planning on going alone, since I only bought a ticket for myself for both nights.  But I have met a nice lady on Facebook, she is coming from out of town to see Barry, and we are planning to meet before the shows...maybe have dinner together.  I have also connected with a lady on Barry's web site, who is organizing a get together for the "Fanilows" who are also coming from out of town, and don't know their way around New York.  So will try to connect with this group as well.  I know from my experience at Radio City in the past, the security likes to keep the fans away from the stage.  So not sure about running up front, but I'll speak to the other ladies about it and see what they think.  I may bring my camera just in case....   :)  You are right Sylvia, it seems that these concerts where never going to arrive, and here we are just days away!!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Helena xx

OMG!!!!!!   Barry had to cancel his Chicago concerts for February 2, 3 and 4.  They are being rescheduled for July.  He still needs some more time to heal from his hip surgery.  It seems he should be ok for the New York concerts, but of course we are all worried!!!!!  I just heard from Holly Marple on Facebook, and she may be going to one of Barry's shows.  It would be cool, to meet one of the Bolton fans from here at Barry's concert!!!!   So hope all goes well, and Barry will be ok for us.   Will keep you girls posted......

Helena xx

Hope all goes well Helena and he doesn't have to cancel but at least a pretty positive thing in that they are rescheduling immediately !!   That would be great for you to meet up with Holly but there is only one problem.....who do you talk about the most....Bolton or Barry !!!!! lol.

Fingers and toes crossed for you and positive vibes girlfriend! Take care Helena and don't worry! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

No news about Barry's concerts.  I was told by a few people, that if the shows are cancelled, we will know by Monday the latest.  So just have to wait and see.....

But I am also going to two Broadway shows the following week:  Will see William Shatner's one man show on February 15, and Priscilla Queen of the Desert on the 17, the day before my birthday which is very cool!!!!!!!  So if all goes well, I have 4 shows to see within the next two weeks....Yay!!!!!!

Will keep you all posted....    :)

Helena xx 

Way toooooooooooooooo cool......you will be becoming a "jet setter" like Michael soon......just so long as you keep remembering which show it is you are going to and you know I hope everything goes okay with Barry's shows !!!! :)

Hi Helena,

Hope you will have a blast at your upcoming shows!

I will be attending a Van Halen Concert at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse here in Indianapolis IN with my younger Brother on Feburary 22.  Also performing with them is Kool and the Gang! I am sooooo excited! I haven't seen Van Halen for at least 25 years.  Last time was in Las Vegas.

Wish I knew of any Bolton fans attending this event.

Take Care,

Kellie

Hi Kellie,

Seeing Van Halen and Kool and the Gang sounds like a Blast!!!  I've never seen either one live, but love the music from both groups....  Barry's shows have been postponed till April 30 and May 1 and 2nd, so I have something to look forward to later this spring!!  I still have the two Broadway shows this week, so am happy about that!!   :)

Enjoy the concert and take pictures if you can!!

Helena  xx

You know I am sorry about the Barry shows but at least he did reschedule immediately which was good and you still have them to look forward too Helena but can you guess what I am going to say:  for if you don't have Barry shows this month you could drop the Barry Soup and go back to BOLTON SOUP !!!!!!! ROFL

Kellie I do hope you enjoy your show ...have a blast !!!! :)

Hi Helena, as Sylvia said, I'm happy for you that the concerts were rescheduled so quickly, even before the Chicago ones! Enjoy your other shows this week and you'll see, I'm sure everything will have worked out for the best! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service