Here are some great photos of Michael at the Feb. 14th concert....Enjoy!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy, It's not hard to put pics in an album, just click GALLERY tab and there will be prompts to add your photo's, make and name an album.. I can do it, I know you can if you try to!!!  LOL

Robin in MD :)

Very good Robin Md....when I have a chance I shall attempt...thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey I can help you, I don't mind, I had to figure it out one day myself!!! PM me if you get stuck, glad to help. It's fun once you figure it out!! TRUST ME??? :)

Robin in MD :)

Gorgeous photos Kathy and Bob, thanks so much for sharing them :)

Love Deb xx

Great pictures Kathy even it we have to turn sideways to look, good for the blood flow!! LOL!!  You and Bob did a great job and really love the ones with him and Robin on the other thread!  Very good close ups!! Did you all get any of Michael and Kenny together when they performed? He looks really great!

Kerie

I didn't get one of them together Kerie...dang it!!! They appeared together on stage just after the "thong" fiasco!!! We were all a bit distracted since the young lady was right next to us!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Like I don't already have a stiff neck...LOL!!!!  Thanks Kathy....Great pics!!!  :)

Helena..xx...

Hi Kathy,

congratulations.Your photos are fabulous. Thank you so much Astrid.

Hi, Kathy

Wonderful pics !!! I don't know why your apologies,

are great ones. Congrats !!!

Take care

Mariu

Hi Mariu...I apologize for the placement!! lol Glad you all are enjoying them. Michael is a perfect subject :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy,

It's me Meggy. I don't really know how to get to the forum for your review on Mb & KG, V-Day.

Maybe you can help me, I'm new here, but OMG girl you got some real good pix.

Also my mom & I we;re poking around on You-Tube and found them singing Lean On Me & HAISTLWY!

If you haven't seen it check it out, it's Awesome, but also very funny:)!!!

Meggy!

P.S. We will be seeing him in 3 weeks. Can't wait!

Hi Meggy and welcome :) Just go to the main page and click on  view all discussions (on left side column near the bottom) and then click on 2011 concert reviews. Enjoy!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service