Hi, All

Here some links about AT&T Peable Beach, and 3M celebrity challenge,

He did it again.

Enjoy !!!

Take care

Mariu

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/s?path=Search_All_Content&am...

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&lan...#

http://photos.denverpost.com/mediacenter/2011/02/the-3m-celebrity-c...

Views: 338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks again Pilar!!

Nicolette. xx

Hey Pilar, thanks a lot for posting these, much apreciated! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

LOVE THESE!! THANKS Pilar.   Anyone CAN get to see MB's stuff on FB, just go there and type in his name and all of his posts are public.. You don't have to join so you can go there too and it's easy!!!

Thanks for copying them over..

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Pilar and those interested in golf,

Absolutely fantastic - thank you so much for putting in.   I have been following on Pebble Beach Web Site and have eventually found results list...I'll put in below for anyone interested in break-down of scores and monies won for charities:-

Format for Competition is known as Modified Scotch i.e. they play over a total of 5 holes - 6 teams took part overall.

Hole #  1    Halved with bogeys ($3,000 carryover)

Hole #  2    Rucker/Costner win with birdie : Rucker approach to 6 ft putt ($6,000)

Hole #  3    Nelson/Anderson win with par : Nelson chip to 1st : Anderson tapin ($4,000)

Hole # 17   Halved with bogeys ($3,000 carryover)

Hole # 18   Walker/Bolton win with par : Walker chip to 5 ft : Bolton putt ($19,000)

Pretty good going ......Michael plays off an 11 handicap but Kenny G plays off 0 - brilliant, or what !!!!!

Was hoping to let you know if Michael had got round to today's final round (Sunday 13th) but yesterday's scores haven't been put up yet....first two rounds were more than respectable with a 69 at Pebble Beach and then a 66 at MPCC Shore Course, so both under par, as I said they seemed to be about half way up the field - fingers crossed !!!  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the links!

Helena..xx..

Hi Mariu,

Thanks for posting this over here from Facebook while Gail is on holiday and unable to do so and especially too for those here not on Facebook - thanks Mariu !!

For the poor little Scot sitting out in the sticks - I can't even get one of our national channels here - please if anyone has pictures, videos, anything of Michael playing golf PLEASE, PLEASE put them on here or at least just keep the information coming in words - thanks !!!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi All, Michael got some TV coverage about 5:00 EST, 2 hours into the footage today on Golf Channel, showed him earlier just missing a putt. He had on the same white long sleeve shirt and dark slacks outfit as when he won the other day.  He still gave a smile to the camera!!!!!! I don't know if there are other shots of him, I caught that one.. Have to rewind DVR later on... I sure hope he does well and continues on to the final round on Sunday!!

I had to go out for dinner... will see the replay today... thanks!!!!!

Hi, Pilar

Thanks a lot !!!

Take care

Mariu

Hi Everyone,

Couldn't get latest scores from today but for 1st and 2nd rounds Michael and his playing partner Arjun Atwal weren't doing too bad - not leading unfortunately but by no means last .....to be honest appeared to be about middle of field but what I did find was a couple of other pictures that are not in the group in Facebook so I thought I would put them in here for you to see - in fact there are three:-

Thought they were worth putting in - hope you agree !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

THANKS Sylvia for posting these here. I did not see one bit of coverage of MB today on TV in Round 3. My friend was there and shared with another friend of mine it did not look like he was going to make the cut, must not have been a good round today for Michael. So I think according to that he may be done as of today.. Not checked the website yet for the standings yet tho.

Thanks for the pics!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service