Has anyone received their VIP package tickets yet? Mine arrived today but didn't have any details of what the plan for the evening is scheduled to be. Is the meet and greet before or after the show? Does anyone know? 

Thanks

Views: 1887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Darling! Saturday can't come quick enough for me. Xx

Sorry Sylvia, Only just seen this reply otherwise I would have come and found you to say hello.  It was a great show wasn't it? Just arrived home and going though all the photos, can't wait for Southend next. I know what you mean about the photos, I hate having my picture taken too so I know how you feel. I hope it its too long until they are available though. Maybe see you at Southend?

Hey Silvia, how is your situation? Can you write it in in German?
The translator makes only mess:-(

Viele Grüsse aus Deutschland

Does anyone know what time the show starts tonight, at Liverpool please? I haven't been notified of a time change. Xx

Hi Jill, well technically, the start time should be written on your ticket. If you're picking them up at the box office, I think you should call the venue sweetie, you don't want to be late! :D Take care Jill and have a fabulous time! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Darlin, just phoned the venue...was a little confused, as some of his shows didn't have support acts. All sorted now, and on our way. Xxx
Amazing time last night!!
Attachments:

Oh what a fantastic picture Jill and thanks so, so much for sharing ....thanks !!! :)   I still haven't got mine from Cardiff as supposed to get e-mail notification with a link from photographer but haven't heard anything and have kept checking his site and today I have sent an e-mail to St. David's Hall asking them....begin to feel that nearly a week without any word doesn't bode well !!!!!!! :(

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Jill, thanks for sharing your picture. If you’d like to share your feelings about your concert, while reading what other fans have to say, you can come over to the tour thread:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/welcome-everyone-to-the-2...

The U.K. fans along with the German fans have been very generous on this leg of the tour, if you’d like to check it out. :D Glad to hear you had an amazing time Jill, thanks again for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Good morning everyone.

Just to say, I've received the email from gigsandtours with the instructions for the VIP package, for Bournemouth on Saturday.  No more worries on that count.

Hope to see some of you there.

Margaret from Kent

I have my details for Bournemouth vip tickets. Its gonna be a blast !!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service