WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mary. We sure will!!!! :):)

Robin in MD :)

Mary,

Thanks I am sure we will have fun & something special to report about! And photos of course!

Joy ;)

NJ

hi guys, i have waited all my life (thats 27yrs) to u lot :-) to meet MB and finally my dream came true on saturday 24th may, words can not describe how happy i am, he is such a wonderful and caring bloke, im in love with him even more so :-) havnt had a wash since hehe <3 

WELCOME to the forum Amy and oh, you dirty girl not having a wash ......LOL  Actually have to admit when I first washed my hands after the first handshake I did say to myself what did you do that for that's the fingers Michael touched and you haven't even looked at them properly since and you go and wash them !!!!!!! lol    Glad you had a great show and that you thoroughly enjoyed meeting Michael.....terrific !!! :)  Thanks so much for coming in and sharing your experience with us Amy.....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I have to laugh really! How do you recognize a MB fan? On the right hand, which is in a foil bag!

Sylvia and I thought I was stupid because I was sad when I washed my hands after the concert!

We are already an extraordinary group!

Petra (Germany)

Welcome Amy!! Well look at it this way...wash your hand so it will be ready for your NEXT MB handshake :)))) lol Thanks for your little review :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Welcome Amy!! Your post made me smile. I've had moments like that over the years. MB is the best and so sweet in person and easy to talk to.  I am happy you got to meet him!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

dream come true to meet my idol, having his portrait tattooed on me soon :-) yes im obsessed with him, so glad i found this group and thank u for letting me join in :-) 

amy ellis dorset xxx

Welcome Amy.  So happy your dream came true.  There is no doubt MB is the best and a true gentleman.

Diane  :)

Hi Amy,

Welcome to the forum! Yes, we all love MB here and some of us might call it an obsession! But it's ok to talk about it here as we all feel the same way. I mean you really want to tell someone all the little details of your concert and how excited you were.  But let's face it most of your friends don't really care, your co-workers don't either and they kind of look at you like you're a bit crazy that you were acting like a teenager swooning at the stage over MB! So that's why we are here!

Joy ;)

NJ

Hey Joy, You nailed it:)! Pretty much sums it up for Us All:)! We just love to tell our stories to people that understand where we are coming from....that's why Michael made this available to Us:)! He Loves Us right back:) :) :)!!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I will third that motion Joy and Mary. Welcome Amy and thanks for sharing! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service