WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree with you Robin.  I think us fans have to let it go and respect his wishes.  I'm thankful we're allowed to take pictures!!!Looking forward to more reviews.

Diane  :)

Well said Robin and Deborah :) Just trust our man, we don't know the whole story. I can never get videos or pics anyway, I am a lousy photographer lol!!

Lynn

Hey Lynn. Great seeing you here. Thanks

Robin in MD :)

As a long time fan I don't quite understand the new rule either :/ It is sort of like the paparazzi rule...people want to be stars but they don't want their photos taken. And also as a long time fan I am VERY familiar with all the 
"camera confusion"....LOL Been there done that! Let me count the times that I have been busted!!!! Too many to count...lol But...it is what it is and therefore not much one can do but try to follow the rules ;)  I guess Michael Bolton will become a dinosaur on youtube ;) Oh I see all the clandestine filming about to go on now...LOL Good luck everyone!! Heck...I get in enough trouble just taking photos!!! 

Enough of that....lol...I shall return with my reviews and they will have the PERFECT example of polar opposite camera experiences!! All in the life of a MB fan....which I will forever be!!! :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just so you understand the request is for videos only...he doesn't mind the pictures.  Remember the video on youtube that is still getting passed around and commented on when Michael did the National Anthem and messed up a bit...well if you are a international star and at one show something unforeseen happens and it then gets set up on youtube...not fun.  That's why he asks for no videos. If they were videos he was seeing first before being posted that would be one thing but he has no control so he is just asking for no videos...take all the pictures you want!

NOW everybody knows the reason...thanks Gail.....appreciate it...take care! C*
Thanks again Gail

Robin in MD :)
Gail, this is just funny ... Personally, I've heard of this thing but I never had the inclination to watch that video ... I remember seeing something on YouTube , in fact I saw the title of that video and that was enough for me ... I said "heck with it" :)) so I never watched it !!
On the other hand, nobody is perfect!! We all make mistakes .. There's no human being that is excluded from the "making mistakes" phenomen :) We can only aspire to be tangentially less imperfect !! :) However, whatever his reason(s) is, we should respect it even if it hurts us ... MB, how are we supposed to keep up with you!? :) You make it virtually impossible now ... Maybe, you'll change your mind :) All the very best - Nic

Thanks Gail.

Diane

Thanks Gail :) You all remember the soup nazi on Seinfeld? Well now we just need to rein in the "camera nazis" and we will be very HAPPY Bolton fans!!

LOL Kathy R.. yes I remember that guy too!

Robin in MD waiting on some reviews girl!! This thread could use some about now!!! :)

Here you go Robin Md....ENJOY!!! Off to write review #2 :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service