WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone,

during a little walk through Munich I finally saw MB next to:  not " two and a half men" but " 3 Männer" (3 men only with a guitar)...I found it so good that I had to make a pix!  ;-)

Robin@: Thank you much for your support and for being in thoughts with us! not long now that s true! ...pretty exciting! 

Cheers and all the best to all,

Chris(tine)

Thank you for sharing your find, Christine. I hope you have a fantastic time at your upcoming concert !!!! :). I walked the halls last week of a venue I saw MB at almost 4 years ago looking for his poster from his 2010 concert at Hard Rock in Tulsa, OK. I found it hanging right in front of where everyone enters and exits the venue :))). It was a delight to see it still hanging there too. I know you are very excited....not long now ;). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Dear Kathy, thanks 

I hope too but I am sure he will give his best because he s the BEST :-)....and you see, he is the best goodlooking man on the poster wall as usual :-)

The very first concert ever is of course something VERY exciting! I already had the opportunity to meet MB twice which was each time a short but a real moment but never seen him on stage......In the USA you have more chance to attend his concerts or charity events....

That s why I m happy now!  Chris(tine)

I understand, Christine. I finally met MB for the first time last December. The man, the music, the legend he has become and is still becoming.....it was a very special moment for me to meet him finally :). I hope your newest MB adventure is fantastic for you in every way ;).

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I am excited for all of you meeting him for the first time or going to a show for the first time and or both.  He's amazing in person onstage and off!!! I am really looking forward to some fun reviews coming up!!!!!  I too wish all of you an amazing time at your concerts!!!!

Robin in MD :)

hi Kathy ..i think it will be a big adventure ;). Cheers Christine

Thanks so much Christine for sharing that super photo....lovely to see MB advertised in different countries !!! :)   You are only 10 days now till your concert and super how it is all getting nearer and nearer and lovely to know Michael is back over this side of the Pond now for have just put in a tweet he has sent from Baku...he has arrived there and is away to his bed !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Sylvia, you're welcome..I hope I will bring much more pix next :-)....wish you lot of fun in Cardiff as well! What does your VIP ticketpackage include? I think that s a great think! 

Cheers,

Christine

Hi Christine and what the VIP Packages contain is a guarantee of a seat in the first four rows; a laminate of the Tour Schedule; a signed Tour Programme and an opportunity to meet Michael and have photo taken with him and is indeed a terrific thing and why it has been done for the UK Tour and nowhere else, don't know but will take full advantage of it !!!! lol

Another day crossed off the calendar....getting nearer for us all !!! :)

What a terrific package, indeed!

well,  I thing MB loves the UK that s why you all are privileged:-), anyway take advantage of course, there is no better opportunity ....

Cheers,

Christine

Hi Sylvia....oh my....can my heart take much more????????????? Well I will surely give it a try!!!!!!!! ;)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thought would bring over this tweet that Michael has sent from Baku:

Michael Bolton@mbsings 1h

Just arrived to Baku. Ready to sleep after 17hour flight! Looking forward to waking tomorrow to see the beautiful city!! G'night!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service