WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ja DAS ist wahre Liebe und wahre Liebe zur Musik! .ist doch schööön.... Ohne Witz jetzt letzte Woche hat mir ein amerikanischer Freund erzählt, daß er ein US Ehepaar kannte, der sich wegen M getrennt hat, als er richtig erfolgreich wurde und der Mann konnte zu Hause nicht mehr und ist weggelaufen, too much !  :-)

viel Spaß euch beiden unbekannterweise, für mich ist ja mein erstes Konzert, na eigentlich 2 Konzerte  (innerhalb 3 Tage) wenn schon dann schon!....man weiß nicht, wann/ob er wieder kommt...

Liebe Grüße aus Bayern!

Christine

Ja, auf die Frage ,ob mein Mann nicht eifersüchtig wäre auf MB, hat er geantwortet - der Nachbar wär schlimmer. Im Lauf der Zeit mag er halt auch die Musik. Ich bin ja schon Fan seit mehr als 20 Jahre.

Also machst du auch Konzert-Hopping. Ich gehe ja dann noch nach Leipzig. Und immer 1. Reihe - muss sein! Vor 2 Jahren hatte Ivana Backstage-Passes für das Konzert in Dresden. Oh man, war das Toll. Er ist einfach super nett.

Liebe Grüße Manu

Hi Manu and hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time at both your concerts.....absolutely wonderful time!!! :)   Have you any pink balloons left to throw on stage for MB to use as a football again or any Astrid Oscar's to give to him.....oh, memories, memories !!!! LOL  

Have a terrific time and if you get chance make sure you give him a huge hug and kiss !!!! :) 

Hallo Manu und hoffe, Sie haben eine wunderbare, wunderbare Zeit bei beiden deinen Konzerten absolut wunderbare Zeit!!! :) Haben Sie Rosa Ballons Links für MB zu verwenden wie ein Fußball wieder auf der Bühne zu werfen oder jede Astrid Oscar ist, zu ihm... oh, Erinnerungen, Erinnerungen!!! LOL

Haben eine tolle Zeit und wenn man Chance stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie ihm eine große Umarmung und Kuss!!! :)
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

For sure, I will enjoy the concerts. I'm so excided to see him on stage again.Oh yes, sylvia memories, memories. Dresden was so great. But no pink balloons left. And Astrids oscar was the burner. Cool and unforgettable!

But no other pink ladies will be in Berlin or in Leipzig. I will make noise for the whole bunch. And my husband next to me will not know me for the time of the concerts.

Hugs Manu

Have a fantastic time Manu and don't scare your husband too much !!! LOL  Astrid's Oscar was definitely a one off and could never be repeated again with the same delight from Michael and here for us all and for those that have never seen is the old picture of Michael standing in the theatre, after the show, showing off HIS  Astrid Oscar.....

Picture was taken on 25th June, 2011 in Dresden and what a wonderful picture it is too and Michael thoroughly enjoyed that moment and he used that picture to send a tweet to all his fans in Germany thanking them for the wonderful reception he had received.

Hi Sylvia, thank you for bringing back great memories. Lightens up my spirit since I won't make it to Berlin as I hoped for and dreamed of. I can't tell you how excited I am for you too and how deeply I'm looking forward to read your reviews...

Astrid

So glad I brought back happy memories Astrid !!! :)   Sorry to hear you won't make it to Berlin but glad you do have at least one concert to look forward to and hope you have a fantastic time !!! :)

In saying about reading my reviews are you taking a week off work ???? LOL   Just remember under no circumstances make yourself that cup of coffee before you start and that will definitely apply when it gets to the Glasgow review and what Kathy and I will have been up to.....don't know about look out Michael for think it could be a case of look out Glasgow !!!!! LOL.

Hallo Manu,

have a great time in Berlin and Leipzig. Until yesterday I hoped to join you in Berlin, but unfortunately I won't make it ( .-((( ). I will be there in spirit. Nice to know that my Oscar is still remembered, at least by us LOL. I don't have any pink balloon left from last time, but I will look for pink ones to throw in Essen...

Once again, have a great time and looking forward to your review(s)

Astrid

Hallo Astrid, schade, dass du nicht in Berlin mit dabei bist. Hätte mich über ein Wiedersehen gefreut. Besuchst du andere Konzerte in Deutschland oder fliegst du nach UK für ein Konzert? Bin froh, dass MB wieder in meiner Nähe stoppt - und das gleich 2 x  - Berlin und Leipzig. Ich bin schon ganz hippelig. Hoffentlich kann ich mich die 2 Tage auf Arbeit konzentrieren. Oh mann, ich freue mich schon total.

Liebe Grüße Manu

Hi Asssstrid!!!  LOVED your Oscar presentation to Michael!! Your Essen concert will be double the fun girl!!! Have a FANTASTIC time and will wait to hear all about it :))  Have a large strong coffee at your desk for when reading comes about around Glasgow time...LOL 

Hi Manu....have a SUPER time at your concert as well!! Woohoo...we have Germany covered!! You go ladies !!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Manu, nur noch 2 x schlafen ... LOL. Bin in Essen dabei. LG Astrid

Hi Sylvia, by typing "Michael Bolton Baku", I was able to find "Sweet home Chicago", WAMLAW and SILYBIL, all about a minute long. As I said on the other thread, I think it's fabulous to hear someone from somewhere as remote as Baku, knowing the words to a Michael song. Thanks again for the tip Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service