WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the pictures Petra both are singing duets with him in Baku....look closely !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia? 5 days before my first concert I see only Michael in the pictures! My perception is clouded! The fact that are serious side effects!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Amanda was mentioned in one of the articles also. I saw her in the pics. No trumpeter. Interesting change for the band.

Robin in MD :)

On youtube there is a video (today from Madina A.) from Michael and Amanda. Unfortunately, I may not put it (bit by bit a silly thing, sorry!). Please, the search word "Michael Bolton How in I supposed to live without you". And then "today" use the filter! A lot of fun with the looking and hearing!

Petra Christine (Germany)

What a wonderful video Petra, absolutely wonderful and I cannot wait to hear Amanda live....cannot wait !!! :)  Danke !!!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hahaha, Petra, ich kenne diese Zustände und Nebenwirkungen selbst nur zu gut. Von ganzem Herzen viel Spaß bei MB. Bin gespannt, was Du berichtest. Viele Grüße aus dem Ruhrgebiet, Astrid

Hallo Astrid! Wenn es nur die Augen wären! Die Nebenwirkungen wären reif, medizinisch erforscht zu werden! Ich kann ja nicht mal mehr richtig durchschlafen! Ihr seid mir alle einen Schritt voraus, weil ihr Michael schon live erlebt habt. Bei mir ist es das erste Mal! Ich wünsche Euch allen wunderbare Konzerte und hoffe auf viele Berichte! Ich werde mich bemühen auch zu berichten, obwohl ich glaube, dass ich eher "sprachlos" sein werde!

Liebe Grüße Petra Christine

LOL Petra!! Isn't that the truth??!!! Only Michael Bolton on your mind...lol ENJOY Petra and tell us all about it :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the info, Sylvia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Michael has put out below post on FB for his German fans:

"In Berlin today prepping for a big day of press & promotion tomorrow then my first show on the Germany tour kicking off on Wednesday. I'm just wondering if there's anything specific my German friends would like to know about the new CD release? You can check it out here! Let me know your questions!

http://www.amazon.de/Aint-Mountain-High-Enough-U-S/dp/B00IT8U6OU/re...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

done ;)

Hallo Christine, kann man Fragen nur über fb posten? LG, Astrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service