WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hallo Astrid,
also ich glaube zu verstehen was du meinst!:) mit meinem "DONE" meinte ich, die neue CD ist schon gekauft und mein Kommentar habe ich hier auf MB Seite gepostet! ich habe aber keine Frage dazu....Ich denke du kannst ihm unter sent a message schreiben?also wuerde ich persoenlich machen...da ich "neu" hier bin, kann ich nicht viel dazu sagen..es sei denn du schreibst an Gail's page, sie weisst es ganz bestimmt ;) auf FB finde ich nicht so toll...viel Glueck und auf bald glg aus München!Christine

Danke, war hilfreich, denn ich dachte tatsächlich, du hättest schon Fragen gepostet. LG Astrid.

momentan fällt mir keine Frage ein, viell kommt es noch! :)

Good luck ladies!!! I hope you get some answers!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvia,

I didn't get where to post my question. Would you please come to my rescue? Thanks, Astrid

Hallo Astrid, if Christine posted a question, she probably knows where... Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

"Good thinking" Sylvie, LOL, seems as if my brain already suffers from "Boltonizing" although I have to wait for my concert until next week. Thanks for coming to my rescue, big hug, Astrid

LOL Asssstrid!!! It is sooooo much fun reading about everyone's EXCITEMENT!!! I get excited all over again :))) Memories :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hello Astrid. I think, directly on Michaels Facebook side?!

Petra Christine

Hallo Petra, danke, aber ich bin nicht auf fb, noch nicht... hmm, Astrid

I also not! Therefore, I have put my comment under the news! As well as Christine!

Petra Christine

Will join you, thanks, Astrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service