WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

do that...I am sure M will read it :) cu

Just for inquiring minds, LOL. I'll attend the concert in Essen and I was curious how many seats still are available. According to the venue's seats offerings it is almost sold out (less than 80 tickets are available and therefore more than 1.800 tickets must have been sold). If you would like to have a look at this beautiful venue, see the link below

http://www.3dadmin.de/essen/01_full.html

Sylvie and Robin, the venue, Philharmonie/Alfried Krupp-Saal, is paneled in light wood and red seats are placed center, left and right, also there are balconies. It is famous for its acoustics and the warm light...

Astrid

I am glad you are attending a show this go round Astrid!! So sorry to hear you cannot go to Berlin as well.  I'm glad to see the shows are selling so well. MB has always done well in Germany as far as I know..

You all will have a wonderful time!

Robin in MD:)

I'm convinced, I will have a great time. The next weeks (German and GB tour leg) will be more than exciting. The only question is, how to put my job all in LOL. Astrid

Hey Assstrid....for a moment there I thought you were offering to buy the last 80 tickets so we all could join you!! LOL Sooo thoughtful of you ;) I know....you are counting your competition!!! Hahaha

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hallo Astrid, so good to read you here sweetie! Thanks for the picture description, it does sound pretty. Have a wonderful time my friend. I hope to read your review! Take care Astrid. Big warm bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Have a wonderful time, Astrid :).

Kathy T. :)

Thank you Kathy, start getting excited already, LOL. Astrid

Hahaha Astrid und mein Begleiter für diese Woche heißt "Baldrian" :) ..an dem Tag wird aber keine Wirkung mehr zeigen, brauche was stärkeres :-)..hoffentlich überstehe ich meine Frühschicht am Montag ...!

Lg christine

Christine & Astrid, hope you both will get to meet one another @ one of the shows. I know I'm unable to read comments right now but I will as soon as I can. All of you across the pond are extremely excited understandably so.

Girls, I meant to say I'm on my desktop; not my laptop. Anyway, Christine & Astrid, have an awesome time & be safe. As I said, I don't know if I'll get responses from tomorrow on or not--tomorrow my time. :)

Glad you all got that sorted out of where to post your questions !!! LOL   Please remember the last time we were asked to pose questions to Michael on FB that he would answer and I know it was in a March but can't quite remember if it was 2011, or 2012, but hey, folks, have you forgotten we are all still waiting for the answers.......LOL  Hope he doesn't read this but do hope he answers all those questions this time !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service