WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DANKE DANKE....WONDERFUL Cheers, Christine

Michael wrote: "Great productive day doing interviews in Berlin"!

The German press sleeps?? I can hardly find information! A great pity! Other countries are much quicker there!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

more photos in the Galery. I hope you can see the photos. It is my first album :)

The first concert in Germany was in Berlin Friedrichstadtpalast yesterday and it was wonderful. The hall was sold out except for a few places left. Before Friedrichstadtpalast even tickets were stell being sought.

But I don't want to reveal too much, not to take the other German fans, the voltage on the next shows.

From Kelly Levesque's yetlag you have not felt a thing. They sparkled with energy and was fantstic. Amanda Brown (?) was me unknown. But she has a great voice. The duetts with Michael were wounderful.

It was a great night and now I'm looking forward to Rostock.

(Excuse me for my English. It is with help from Google translate.)

hi Katrin..it sounds good..thanks for sharing....bin seeeehr gespannt....
Petra@: It s not usual for German press to be slowly ;)...i wonder too....nun wissen wir dass Kelly L auch dabei ist...
C*

Hi and welcome Katrin!!! Thanks so much for your review! We enjoy any and all MB stories and your writing is just fine :))) Glad you had a FUN time!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

man kann leider das Album nicht sehen wenn man nicht befreundet ist !?!? oder?
lg christine

Many thanks Katrin for the nice pictures!

How have you liked Shelly Bonet?

And can you remember it which songs Michael has sung?

Has Michael said a little bit about the fact that he tolerates no video recordings during the concert? This is a question which occupies the forum at the moment very much!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Interesting he didn't change clothes for the later half?  He's still in his jacket and black shirt for the line-up? Did he go into the audience for WAMLAW?

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Habe ich was mit dem Album falsch gemacht? Ich habe es unter mein Album angelegt. Das ist mein erster Versuch.

Vielleicht kann mir jemand ja einen Tipp geben.

Die Vorband "Shelly Bonet" war nicht schlecht. Mir persönlich war es zu laut. Sie spielte eine gute halbe Stunde.

Vom Programm her möchte ich eigentlich gar nicht so viel verraten, damit die Spannung für München bleibt. Denn Vorfreude ist die schönste Freude. Einiges war anders, als ich es bisher erlebt habe.

Zu Video- und Fotoaufnahmen wurde vorher gar nichts angesagt und Michael selber hat auch nichts gesagt. Zumindest habe ich es dann nicht verstanden.

Also Handys und Kameras leuchteten oft auf. Ob jemand Videoaufnahmen gemacht hat, kann ich nicht sagen. In meinem Umfeld habe ich nichts gesehen. Allerdings war Security da und hat Leute, die sich vorne hinstellen wollten, nach kurzer Zeit weggeschickt. Zeit zum Fotomachen wurde gewährt. Aber nicht länger.

_______

Have I done something wrong with the album? I created it with my Album. This is my first attempt. Maybe someone can give a tip someone yes.

The first band "Shely Bonet" was not bad. For me personally it was too laud. She played a good half hour. But they have made good music.

For Video and still Images was previously nothing announced and Michael himself hat said nothing. At least I didn't then understand.

So many phones and cameras often lit up. Whether someone has made Video recordings, i can not say. In my Environment, I have not seen anything. However, security was there and People who wanted to stand up in front, sent away after a short time. Time to make photos was granted. But no longer.

Danke Katrin. Du hast Recht, wir sollten uns überraschen lassen! Nicht zu viel verraten! Ich bin nur sehr neugierig!! Warum Christine Deine Bilder nicht sehen kann, verstehe ich nicht! Ich konnte mir alle Bilder ansehen!

Thanks Katrin. You are right, we should be surprised! Betray not too much! I am only very curious!! Why Christine your pics cannot see, I do not understand! I could have a look at all pictures!

Petra Christine

wie geht s das? habe keine Ahnung :(

Also auf Deutsch, da fällt es mir leichter:

Wenn Du Alben anschauen möchtest, musst Du "alle Alben" aktivieren. Das letzte Album ist von mir, das Vorherige von Katrin. Eigentlich müsstest Du dann die Bilder anschauen können. Ich kann sie auch sehen, obwohl ich kein "Freund" von Katrin bin!

Um ein eigenes Album anzulegen, musst du erst eigene Fotos hochladen (mit +Add) und danach wirst du gefragt, ob diese Bilder in ein vorhandenes Album sollen oder ob es ein neues Album werden soll!

Hoffentlich konnte ich helfen! Viel Spaß in Erlangen und München!

Gruß Petra Christine

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service