WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

vielen Dank Petra...ehrlich gesagt habe ich mich noch nicht damit ernsthaft beschaeftigt aber danke fuer deinen Tipp...werde in meunem Urlaub machen ...viel Spaß dir auch in Erlangen und Muenchen...viell sehen wir uns zufaellig in Erlangen Reihe 4 und in Muc weiss ich noch nicht wo ich stehen werde ;).. LG Christine
danke auch von mir...mit dem Anlegen von Alben blicke ich auch nicht durch..ich vermute man soll auf das kleine "+ share" klicken?!?!.. i don t know either..ich finde super dass du uns die Spannung nicht wegnimmst....ich will gespannt bleiben. danke ;)

Auf alle Fälle ist "Said I loved you, but I lied" dabei. Und dazu erzählt er eine nette Geschichte. Und auf "When a man loves a woman" musst Du auch nicht verzichten.

Aber ich kann einen guten Tipp geben. Bei den Zugaben sehr hartnäckig zu bleiben. Gestern in Berlin hat er sich sehr lange bitten lassen, bis er dann noch einmal raus kam und zwei Lieder sang.

Auf alle Fälle kannst Du Dich aber auf einen wunderschönen Abend freuen.

thanks für den Tipp ;) sehr schön weil SILYBIL kenne ich auswendig :) ...laut werden.....

Translation of Katrin's post after Christine asked about set list:

"Is in any case "said I loved you, but I song" here. And to do this he tells a nice story. And you have to not give up "When a man loves a woman" also.

But I can give a good tip. Stick very stubborn to the allowances. Yesterday in Berlin he let a long time to ask, then once out came and sang two songs.

In any case you can't be happy but on a beautiful evening."

Danke Katrin für einen wunderbaren Überblick über das Konzert und wunderschöne Fotos... sie sind schön!!! Ich bin froh, dass Sie genossen Konzert und Danke für den schönen Bericht!!
Schade, dass du getan hast nicht genießen Shelly Bonet Katrin und muss zugeben, nachdem gerade ein paar von ihren Videos auf YouTube nicht meine Tasse Tee entweder und Frage mich, was Michael, nach all der Zeit, in eine Vorband bringen aufgefordert hat???

I have thanked Katrin for her photos and her review and you must check out Gallery for photos are superb !!! :)
I have also said that it is a pity she did not like Shelly Bonet and must admit after watching a few of her videos on YouTube not my cup of tea either and wonder what has prompted Michael, after all this time, to bring in an opening act ????
Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Danke Petra for your set of photos for they are wonderful and thanks for album !!!! :)  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hello Sylvia! It was to me a pleasure! Finally, again something about Michael found!!
I am annoyed only very much about the German press! Michael says he has given interviews, but our press seems to sleep! Really annoyingly!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Hi Petra, maybe the interviews Michael did were recorded for either radio or TV to be aired at a later date. You would think the media would have advertized the concerts with appearances so the concerts could be sold out... Anyway, hope that answers your question. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada 

Hi Sylvia, Michael has had opening acts from time to time. He had a singer named Lindi Ortega here back in '09, Michael had mentionned John Pinette recently (back in the early 90's) and I've heard of Vanda Shepherd I think in the late 90's. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hi ladies....I get selfish and don't want to see anyone else on stage at a Michael concert because it takes time away from him!! LOL Interesting that he did include the performer. Perhaps one singer helping out another????

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ich kenn das Lied auch auswendig. Aber ich kann mich daran nicht satt hören. Und live sowie so nicht. Ihn dabei zu sehen, ist einfach wunderbar.

I know the song too. But I can not get enough of me in it. And live as well as not. Seeing him there, is just wonderful.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service