WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy have you not read Christine and Petra's messages yet......show cancelled Michael is still ill !!!   I know selfish but hey starting to get worried....there has always been something that has burst the bubble and I won't believe now that it won't be burst until he is standing on that stage in front of me.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I did read their messages but I always  hope for the best....especially in the printed word !! You will certainly catch him somewhere girl!! Not selfish...just worried. Believe me YOU will see him :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree with Kathy R..Sylvia you will see him.  I hope and pray he's better very soon and can go on with the tour on your side of the pond!!!

Keeping good thoughts here for MB and all of the fans overseas!!!!

Robin in MD:)

I am lying here on the sofa enjoying some peace and quiet and wind down after seeing one of the Motown Queen's Thursday night in concert inspired by our MB :). I look on the site here....at least an every hour regimen most often that has become a major part of my life night and day for the past 2 years now :)). I expect to maybe see more photos of MB....OMG....it is Petra getting ready for her concert instead.....LOL....you never cease to amaze me, Petra;)).
These are so cute :)). Now....you are preparing to enter into the MB LIVE CONCERT ZONE which will change your life forever again after tonight....you will be totally addicted and never able to escape !!!!!!!!!! :)))))))).
HAVE A BLAST GORGEOUS....LOL... Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

LOL Kathy T...thank goodness we all have our very own therapy group here and the "recovery" program that comes with it!! LOL I am LOVING all the excitement and I can barely type!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy R.....I know and there is something sooooooo exciting about someone's first MB concert. We will be having plenty of reviews it appears.....yep......lots of excitement and fun coming from the UK :))))))).....and your and Sylvia's UK experience too !!!!!!;)).....yippee !!!!!:)))) Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

You are traveling fast Kathy T...I am still trying to get through the German leg and all the excited German fans...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

lol thanks for the pictures Petra and the description Sylvia! :D Have a fabulous time Petra and can't wait to read your review! Take care sweetie and have the best first concert! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

LOL....LOVE that smile!! You will be wearing one soon Petra!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

after 2 hours driving finally arrived in Erlangen ;).....22°C wonderful weather...I can not wait now for the long queue before the Hall and after..better arrived earlier than too late! ;) now i do a little city tour, time for a good coffee, relaxing before the show...maybe see Michael doing some shopping ?! :) have a great day....cheers Christine

Have a wonderful time Christine. I like to get to the concerts early too!!! Now you can relax till time for the doors to open!!!

Robin in MD:)

thanks so much Robin! oh you know the motorway from Munich to Erlangen is aalwayys busy with traffic, boring constructions then you have to orientate yourself in a town you don t really know..ok Erlangen isn t a metropole but we never know....for Monday it will be much easier for ca. 15 mn from the housedoor ;) I am really looking forward being there...so greeeeat....hugs Chris(tine)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service