WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cancelled in Erlangen :(((( he still is sick .omg .....we are broken :(
christine

OMG Christine I am so, so sorry but you know their page on FB is still showing that show will start in one hour....they are not showing it has been cancelled and unusual for it go to the last minute for Michael generally says earlier.   Oh I am so, so sorry !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

at the doors hung the bad new "cancellation" and some staff confirmed M is still sick...One told me he became the information 5 mn ago so before 7 pm...we stand all in front of in case they open them..but no way. I don't know where you could read that the concert will be in one hour???? no idea....
sure one way, the way back home.. saved but very worried about Michael...well I cross the fingers for Monday and pray for him to get besser soon but it doesn't look good for the coming gigs.....Cheers, Christine

Christine that is so unfortunate!! I am also crossing my fingers that Michael recovers enough to perform in the next concert in your country!! I will hope for the best :))) Thanks for reporting back to us even if it is bad news :/  Get BETTER Michael!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

WHAT???? Omg...I am soooo sorry!! Oh my....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh no, Christine, I am so very sorry for all of you but I am soooo concerned for MB :(.

Kathy T.

I am sorry to hear this for him and you to Christine. I thought all was well last night :(:(

Robin in MD

Hallo Christine, Petra and all the other German fans, I feel your pain ladies, but keep the faith, you never know. Pray for Michael or send all positive vibes his way for him to get better. Sending you all big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada xxx

Bad news! The concert in Erlangen was called off. We had already stood before the entrance. At 19 o'clock it was informed of us, Michael is sick. It is a pity, however, better in such a way, as ill Michael on the stage!!But from the management organises very badly!!!

Petra Germany

I am so, so sorry Petra but as you say when he is ill it is better to cancel than to try and force himself to go on and maybe make whatever is wrong worse or certainly cut back on his recovery time.   Believe as it was left till last minute he must really have wanted to go on.  So sorry Petra !!! :(

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Petra I am so sorry! :/  This is such sad news for all his German fans!! Do you have another concert still on your agenda? I can'r remember at this moment if you had more than one concert? I hope you do....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OH NO Petra. I'm so sorry to hear this, after last night I thought maybe whatever little ailment he had, he got over. Oh dear. I'm sorry for MB and you all too...:(

Praying for Michael!!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service