WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to You all! I was not surprised, I had a foreboding! Funnily, or?

I have informed Gail. Maybe she knows something more exact!

I wait for Munich. If this concert also precipitates, I can also change nothing.

Maybe he comes in autumn over again to us. Or next year!

I am not sour. I am sad that Michael is sick so often. I am sorry for him very much!!

Petra (Germany)

Als Berlin Geschädigter mal als Kontrastprogramm mit leichtem nicht ernstgemachtem Grinsen einwerfen... hab gerade Dsds Michael Bolton gehört... man war besser als am Mittwoch in Berlin ! JETZT BITTE KEIN SHITSTORM ! Nach dem eher gruseligen Auftritt habe ich erst gedacht es wäre besser er hätte abgesagt, aber wenn wie jetzt er heute absagt wäre ich auch enttäuscht. Halt alles blöde ! Aber ihr bekommt bestimmt ein Ersatztermin  und Chance auf Geniales Konzert während bei mir nur der letzte Eindruck bleibt...

Steven, es wurde uns gesagt, dass wir die Karten zurückgeben können und das Geld erstattet bekommen. Das hört sich nicht nach Ersatztermin an. Und keine Sorge. Von mir bekommst du keinen Shitstorm. Ich bin sehr froh, dass Michael das Konzert abgesagt hat, denn ich möchte keinen kranken Michael hören und sehen müssen. Ich verstehe deine Enttäuschung vollkommen; ich wäre auch sehr sauer gewesen (auch wenn ich ein wirklich, schrecklich großer MB-Fan bin).

Das einzige, was mich wirklich sauer macht, ist, dass man uns bis 19 Uhr vor verschlossener Tür stehen hat lassen und erst bei Einlass den Zettel ausgehängt hat, auf dem stand, dass das Konzert entfällt. Es waren ab 18 Uhr schon viele Leute auf dem Platz gestanden. Die hätten sich die Stunde sparen können, wenn die Info schon an der Türe gestanden hätte. Wer hierfür Schuld trägt, weiß ich nicht; aber es ist etwas, das ich wirklich als gemein empfinde!

Steven, one said us that we can return the maps and get the money refunded. This does not sound after spare appointment. And no worry. From me you get no Shitstorm. I am very glad that Michael has called off the concert, because I would like to hear no ill Michael and must see. I understand your disappointment completely; I would have also been very sour (even if I am terribly a big mb fan really,).

The only what makes me really sour is that one to us till 19 o'clock before close door stand has leave and only with admittance the slip of paper has been on the notice board on which stood that the concert is cancelled. Many people had stood from 18 o'clock already on the place. They could have saved the hour if the info had already stood in the Türe. Who carries for this guilt, I do not know; but it is something that I really feel as common!

Petra (Germany)

Ich stell hier nochmal die Frage die mich nicht loslässt... WARUM ÄUSSERT SICH MICHAEL NICHT ? ICH KANN NIRGENDS ETWAS FINDEN AUCH BEI GOOGLE NEWS NICHTS!? WARUM ? HIER SCHREIBEN SOVIELE FANS UND MAN MERKT WIE SEHR SIE MIT DEM HERZEN DABEI SIND... HABEN DIE NICHT EIN ZEICHEN VERDIENT ?

Warte einfach ab! Gail wird uns informieren! Sie ist der direkte Draht zu Michaels Management!

Simply wait! Gail will inform us! She is the direct wire to Michael's management!

Petra (Germany)

Hey Petra,hey Steven...ich kämpfe mich hier auch durch die Seiten und versuche all dem zu folgen und Antworten zu finden. Das ist nicht ganz einfach, wenn die Englischkenntnisse nich sooo gut sind:-(

Auf dem Handy gibt es die Möglichkeit alles in deutsch zu übersetzten.

Naja, ich wünsche auch, dass es Michael bald besser geht und hoffe nicht, dass es mir in Essen am 2. Mai genauso geht wie den Fans in Erlangen. Wäre schon zu wünschen, dass rechtzeitig entschieden wird ob das Konzert stattfindet.Nachdem ich in Berlin den kranken MB erlebt habe, hoffe ich doch sehr dass er sich ganz bald erholt und noch einige deutsche Fans glücklich machen kann. Drücke all den Leuten die Daumen die  heut abend in München auf Michael hoffen....vorallem Mr.Bolten selbst wünsche ich, dass er wieder fit und gesund genug ist und nicht wieder vor einer schweren Entscheidung steht.

Translation of what Bettina has posted:

"Hey Petra, hey Steven...ich me fight here even through the pages and try to follow all this and to find answers. This is not easy when the English are not sooo good :-(

On the phone, there is the possibility of everything in german to translate.

Well, I also hope you soon feel better Michael and hope, that as I'm in Essen on May 2 as the fans in Erlangen. Would already be desirable that in time will be decided whether the concert will be held.After I've seen the sick MB in Berlin, I hope so that he recovers very soon and can make some German fans happy. Press the thumb that today all the people tonight in Munich on Michael hoffen...vorallem Mr.Bolten even hope that he is fit and healthy enough and not once again facing a serious decision."

Good to see you here Bettina and welcome to the forum although I know you have been on other thread.  I hope too that Michael is well for tonight's concert and everyone going has a wonderful time.   Hope your concert in Essen is wonderful too....not long to go now !!! :) 

Schön, dich hier Bettina und Willkommen im Forum obwohl ich weiß, du warst auf anderen Thread. Ich hoffe auch, dass Michael eignet sich hervorragend zum heutigen Konzert und jeder geht eine wundervolle Zeit hat. Hoffe, dein Konzert in Essen ist auch wunderbar... jetzt gehen nicht lange!!!

Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

es ist toll, dass du dir die Mühe machst meinen Text zu übersetzen und somit alle es verstehen können....Danke dafür!!!

Ich habe es hier offensichtlich mit großen MB Fans zu tun. Auch ich bin seit Jahren Fan von Michael und seiner einzigartigen Stimme.

Wenn das Konzert in Essen stattfindet, werde ich es mit einer Freundin besuchen, die erst Freitag von ihrem Glück erfahren wird, sie hat ihn noch nie live erlebt, liebt ihn und seine Musik aber sehr. Ich hoffe so sehr, dass ich ihr diese Überraschung machen kann. Was muss ich tun um ein Autogramm von Michael zu bekommen? Wo muss ich auf ihn warten nach dem Konzert? Wenn ich die Chance hätte, wäre Berlin fast vergessen;-)

Translation of what Bettina has posted:

"Hi Sylvia,.

It's great that you make the effort to translate my text and therefore all can understand it...Thank you for this!

I have obviously large MB dealing with fans. I too am a fan of Michael and his unique voice for years.

If the concert in Essen will take place, I will visit it with a friend, experienced until Friday of her happiness, she has still never live experienced him, but loves him and his music. I hope so much that I can make this surprise you. What should I do to get an autograph from Michael? Where must I wait for him after the concert? If I had the chance, Berlin would be almost forgotten ;-)"

Hi Bettina and best place is at stage door where you might catch him after concert to get autograph.   He may also do sound check before show so if you had time you could keep a look out for the band arriving and possibly then Michael himself.  Do hope your friend has a wonderful time and enjoys seeing Michael.   My concert in Cardiff will be my first time seeing him life.....I cannot wait !!! :)  

Hallo ist Bettina und beste Platz am Bühneneingang, wo Sie ihn nach dem Konzert zu Autogramm finden könnte. Er kann auch tun Check vor Show klingen, und wenn Sie Zeit hätten Sie einen Blick für die Band anreisen und vielleicht dann Michael selbst behalten aus. Hoffe dein Freund hat eine wundervolle Zeit und genießt, Michael zu sehen. Mein Konzert in Cardiff wird mein erstes Mal sehen ihn leben...Ich kann nicht warten!!!
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hallo Bettina, ich bin auch nicht sehr gut in Englisch, da dieses Forum jedoch zu 90% in englisch geführt wird, arbeite ich bei meinem Kommentaren mit dem www.online-translator.com. Versuch es mal damit! Funktioniert ganz gut. Und wenn Fragen sind wird Dir hier immer geholfen.

Ich werde mich gleich auf den Weg nach München machen. Ich hoffe sehr, nicht nur zu einem Kaffee (ha, ha).

Hello Bettina, I am not also very well into English. Because this forum is led, nevertheless, to 90% in in English, I work with my comment with www.online-translator.com. Try it sometimes with it! Functions quite well. And if questions are it is always helped you here.

I will immediately come along on the way to Munich. I hope very much, not only to a coffee (ha, ha).

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service