WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for this song I would say the BEST seats are in the middle ;)
He enjoyed it very much ;)
Aweeesome :))
I am so happy for you that you had an amazing time, Christine :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
he really made it and with a touch of humor ;) brilliant performance!

Thanks very much for sharing your videos Oana and WELCOME to the website !!! :)

Here is another link and it is into "The Prayer" and it is SUPERB.....he pushed himself right over that line tonight for just listen to the end;  play it again Sam, play it again Sam !!!! :)  One of Oana's links is into this song as well but this video was taken at a different angle.

http://youtu.be/-X6yVNWCNLk

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

well videos are still not "welcome" but if the security staff didn t made anything against, I would say what could we do? The quality of the prayer video is soo good ;)...
Thanks..Christine, Munich

So HAPPY for you Christine!!! Michael's concerts are just the BEST!!!!! My router has been having issues so I am catching up with all the great reviews!! Yippee!!! Did Michael say anything about taking photos or vids? Just wondering. I am sure I am coming upon your review here!! Woohoo!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have posted that link to the video on here because I think the performance is outstanding and because I hope links are possibly acceptable against embedding a video on the site but it is only Gail who can confirm one way or, the other, on here Terry.  As for the actual taking of videos neither Michael nor Michael's management can stop you for that is up to each individual venue.  Where and if, Michael makes a request, because it is his "preference" that videos are not taken, then it is up to the individual if they do as Michael asks.  Have heard that Michael has made no requests, from the stage, to the fans in Germany to not take videos and it would appear that he has only ever made such a request at certain shows in the States; maybe he made those requests because of venues rules for I also know that there have been other shows in the States where he has made no mention of it.   Personally at this "stage in the game" I would be inclined to let "sleeping dogs lie" and see where it leads for believe absolutely no need to stir up a hornest nest as was done at beginning...JMO !!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm sorry TM but this whole thing is just ridiculous!!! Do you expect people that have been waiting for years to SEE MB, not only to hear him, not to record some minutes of his show!!! Come on ... this whole video thing has become a circus at this point!!! Let's give it a break ... and leave it up to those that don't have the luxury to go see MB in concert once or twice or three times a year!!! Btw, respect is out of the question ... I think it's mostly love and the desire of having those moments recorded for themselves & for the others to enjoy!! Regards - Nic

Hi Terry, I think the video thing started on FB and a fan reporting that Michael had stated it for a specific  event. I'm not on FB nor Twitter, so I'm not aware of details. I would think that if  Michael would be completely against videos being taken, he'd make a public official announcement somewhere, it makes sense. Good luck finding answers sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Once again ladies it is acceptable to discuss this topic here on the BEST Michael Bolton forum because this is the forum Michael has approved of and puts his name on in a professional manner. Gail has passed on what Michael has felt about videos and it is still each person's CHOICE to take videos or not. It is not a crime to do so if you choose to do so. Will MB diss you as a fan? Will he think less of fans for doing so? I don't know...I am NOT Michael Bolton and i can't speak for him. All fans can make their own decision. I am all for all fans coming here to share their positive experiences :)))) This thread is about FANS sharing their wonderful times at Michael Bolton concerts :))) Thank you all for participating!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service