WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

das stimm Christine....

Sylvia, danke für deine Erklärung...das System klappt ja hervorragend:-)

Kein Problem Bettina !!! :)

I LOVE that photo!! They dare to touch MB's lockes :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

yes of course! See above under the picture that MB posted to us :-)

Thanks so much Petra for bringing picture over here for I just love Michael in it for he definitely looks as though he is having a fun time in Munich.  Street performers can be the best for they are always full of fun and here in Scotland, Edinburgh gets a lot of street performers as does London and probably a lot of other cities too but they are the two I have experienced and love the whole atmosphere for, everybody that takes the time to stop and watch are full of fun too and what is life without a bit of that !!! :)   Danke !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Especially when the "characters" are frozen still and then they MOVE and you about jump out of your skin...LOL They have lots of them here in tourist areas :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Think and believe Christine that it is an easy way to transfer pictures from phones and think that is why Michael uses it.  It is also a good system when it is a way you can "talk" directly to Michael and maybe, just maybe, get a response......now that can't be too bad a system.....can it ???? :)   Know there is a lot of rubbish goes on and a lot of rubbish sent to Michael too but you just try to ignore that as I would think he does and laugh at and I just always recall a part of his advice given to me in one tweet he sent a while ago where he said: "Sylvia ignore small minded people"  !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

The forum functions for many years in this way. I do not understand why must practice  "new members" constantly criticism of this system.

Petra (Germany)

Petra, dieses Forum lebt von alten Hasen und neuen Mitgliedern, natürlich muss man sich hier erst zurechtfinden und schauen wie alles funktioniert..auch du hast bestimmt mal klein angefangen. Nicht jeder muss alles mögen..letzendlich haben wir alle den gleichen Grund warum wir hier sind. Denke das ist es was zählt:-)

;-)

Personnally I don't like it but it s ok for everyone who loves it! I don't mind

Greetings to you all :-)

Christine

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service