WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I appreciate that Michael takes time to tweet back to the fans on Twitter and thanked him recently for doing it. I enjoy Twitter and he does not have to do that. Such fun to sometimes to get a reply from the man himself. LOL It's great promotion for him too. Yes I ignore the negative and enjoy the fun. Years ago we had no way to hear from Michael this way! Fun times right now.
Same as on here.

Robin in MD :)

In keeping the fun going here the next show after today on MB's tour in Germany is Friday, May 2, 2014 at Philharmonie A. Krupp Saal, Essen, Germany.

Have a great time everyone!!!!!

...ich kann es kaum abwarten...freue mich so!!!!

Grüsse an alle

I have gottenm FIRST tweet from Michael and it is exciting!! THANK YOU Michael!! I am a failure at all this tech social media stuff...I am the novice...not the system that is the novice. I just try my best :))) With a few choice words in between!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Saw your first tweet Kathy and delighted for you and I hope you have saved it and can keep that buzz going by looking at all the time for it is, a great feeling, isn't it ????? :)   The boy is good to us all !!! :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Playing catch up this morning and just went onto twitter and have spotted this article in a tweet and it is pretty good for Michael talks about Sam Bailey and Leona Lewis and about UK tour....enjoy !!! :)

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/interviews/michael-bolton-exclus...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, thanks so much for this article! Is it just me or do the words "Broadway songbook" leap off the page? XD I love it when Michael gets more specific on things he's been hinting at for so long... Great article Sylvia, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Yes it does Sylvie. Interesting.

Great article and thanks for bringing over Sylvia! Never a dull moment with MB!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Great article....I enjoyed it.

Thank you very much for the article, Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks so much for posting this article, Sylvia. A couple of things leaped out at me in that article ;). Sounds like some fun new MB ventures coming about soon. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service