WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Danke Christine for another lovely photo and love the way you are laying them out.....very artistically done !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Stunning photo, Christine, thanks soooooo much :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

hi everybody,

just for your information or archives :-) Michael Bolton Commands Desert Symphony's 25th Anniversary ...  AND an small article from a german local newpaper http://www.ovb-online.de/kultur-tv/soul-ohne-seele-3518037.html  which I personnally can NOTunderstand and sounds  NEGATIV to me ............I really do not understand why; JUST rubbish......read it and forgot it as quick as possible  !.....the main thing is WE LOVED IT!

Christine

Oh je, Christine..da fehlen mir die Worte..manchen kann man es eben nie recht machen!!! Schade..
na Tina, es wird immer Leute im Leben geben, die was zum meckern haben....that s live!

Thanks Christine for posting the Desert Symphony article!! Michael was FABULOUS at that show!!! When you have a free moment perhaps you can write to that German newspaper and TELL them how ignorant they are!! Write your own Bolton editorial!! LOL ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here a video of Michael and Amanda in Essen.

Petra (Germany)

oh ha we sang better :) I mean better than this man I mean not THIS MAN but the small one ! :)

That`s funny.......schön, dass er nicht auch noch versucht mit Amanda zu singen:-)))) LOL

Hi ladies....At least the fellow was enjoying the show!!!  ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL Kathy R....he was indeed. Nice of him to post the videos out there too !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service