WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Daniel and welcome to the forum. No need to apologize about your singing: you were having a good time and that's what concerts are all about! Thanks so much for sharing your videos, otherwise, we wouldn't have had the pleasure of hearing Michael so that's much appreciated. :D Thanks very much for translating your post in English and feel free to share if you had special moments for you during the concert, if this was your first, etc. Take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hi Daniel...Welcome and I LOVED that you were enjoying Michael's songs!! We all do the same thing!! Please tell us what you thought of MB's concert :)) We all LOVE hearing from fans new to this forum!! Please stay a while and have fun here!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hello Daniel, really funnily! But you must practice a little bit (ha, ha) !!!

Petra (Germany)

Oh no Petra.....you HAVEN'T heard me sing :/  I will have to whisper around you!!! LOL  I have a HORRIBLE singing voice!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the video Petra, I love Amanda's voice! I found another video, probably from the same uploader,  “How can we be lovers”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-mBbN-waI

Take care Petra and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Nice video Sylvie....thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Petra....I agree with Robin MD......tough to hear this one......glad the man was enjoying himself though.....LOL....:).

What popped up after this video on my screen was the video of MB and Amanda at the 2013-2014 New Years Eve Gala with MB and Amanda singing TMYFML, HAISTLWY and ANMHE......it was fun to look back on that event and it is a fabulous video too and I was able to hear just MB and Amanda in this one ;).....If I knew how to post it on here again from my cell phone for you I would....sorry....thanks again for the post and Brian sounds fabulous on guitar too :))))...nice break before I tackle more housework this morning. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Am letzten Tag der Deutschlandtour, wünsche ich den allen viel Spass die heute in Leipzig dabei sein dürfen.

...und MB viel Erfolg und Gesundheit auf der weiteren Tournee.

Ich hatte sehr viel schöne Momente in Essen ( auch in Berlin )

Diese habe ich noch mal zusammengefasst in einen schönen Foto.

Thank you Michael...thank you all !!!!

Liebe Tina, das hast du toll gemacht und die beste Momente kann man  mit deinen Bildern gerade spüren und mitfühlen...

Alles Liebe, :-)

Christine

Dear Tina, your photo summary of the "best of MB in Essen" is soooo great....we can feel the fantastic moments  with you!

Hugs,

Christine

I WISH ALL FANS IN LEIPZIG A BLAST TONIGHT because MB and band ARE LEAVINT FOR FURTHER GIGS ...

IT WAS A FANTASTIC TIME FOR US FOR ATTENDING . Thank so very much :-)

Danke danke ....liebe Christine...kann hier gar nicht genug DANKE sagen:-)

Das Foto ist ein bisschen klein:-( habe es auf meiner Seite auch gepostet...dort ist alles besser zu erkennen.

Hoffe du bleibst mir erhalten, auch nachdem die Germany Tour vorbei ist...hoffe wir alle müssen nicht zu lange warten bis wir ihn endlich wiedersehen....

Liebste Grüsse

Tina

:-) hoffe auch, I hope so! Hugs

I join you, Christine, HAVE A BLAST TO ALL GOING TO LEIPZIG :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service