WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for posting these, Bettina, and happy for you that you ladies have some great MB memories to cherish :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thank you Kathy:-)
Yes, these recollections and still many more in our heart...

sorry,my english is not good but I hope the translator does it well:-))))))

Hugs Tina

You are doing fine, Bettina, and we all know you ladies have been doing your best here and we appreciate it very much :)).....enjoy your cloud nines, ladies :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Your english is fine Bettina and we understand your message perfectly...that Michael Bolton is the BEST :))))) So glad you had a GREAT time at MB's concert!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You are fine with the translation Bettina. I am so glad you had such a wonderful time seeing MB. Lovely photos!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you Robin...I become red:-)

Thank you Martina and Petra and Bettina and Christine for ALL the great reviews and photos from Germany!! I hope you all stay here on the BEST Michael Bolton forum and continue your Bolton Adventure with us :))))

And to all fans in Leipzig have a WONDERFUL time :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

be PREPAID for my review :-) in process right now,

I hope you do not regret that we are here :-))))

Hugs,Christine

...Christinchen...du machst micht verrückt;-) Bin sooo gespannt!!!!

1000 Hugs, Tina

Hey Kathy R.
certainly...i will:-)
I had and have a nice time here
hoping it goes on in such a way.
And YES Michael is the BEST:-)))
Liebe Grüsse TINA

I also hope you all keep sharing the fun here! We've enjoyed your posts and sharing your exciting times seeing MB with all of us! More the merrier as they say!!!! :)

Robin in MD :)

:-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service