WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tu me laisses sans voix avec une petite larme aux yeux .....

Bisous,

Christine

Christine G. Thanks for your review as well. I think I'm right here. Gosh. I'm so far behind & reading newest to oldest in messages. Love all reviews.

Christine, Oana et all - Thank you for your reviews, pictures, videos, links that you guys shared with the rest of us ! A massive Thank You !!! :) Oana, a fost fantastic ceea ce ai scris ... mi- a placut la nebunie :)) All the very best and lots of hugs - Nic(oleta)

Thank you too Nic, I appreciated it 

Hugs

Christine

Wonderful review Christine and so creative!!! I LOVE all the new fans contributing to this GREAT MB fan forum!! Thank you all so much :)) I am happy that you got to shake MB's hand...that is always fun!! I am glad I am not the only one who forgets some of the songs that MB performed ;) It is overwhelming isn't it Christine??? Hard to wrap your mind around everything you hear and see! And then the cherished memories....oh my :)))) Enjoy your cloud Christine for NOW you have been BOLTONIZED!!! lol There is no remedy except to see more concerts!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, 

I am very happy about your comment as well....enjoy it for a further time...

Yes the end of last year, the beginning of this year until the gig, during the gig and after the gig were very special for me....they did not change my life but enrich it much :-)

Have a great day and all the best for you,

Christine

Christine,

I love this reviews, how creative and pretty your photos are Christine!! You have captured the feeling of your concert very well this way. I love it!!

I'm happy you got to shake MB's hand too!!! Amazing night!!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to put this review together!! 

Robin in MD :)

Hi Robin, 

big thank to you as well....Capturing the feeling of my concert was what I wanted to reach and it worked actually :-)

I am extremely touched by all these feedbacks and very happy to do what I love to do: putting love and creativity in my passion and hobby, because that s what I LOVE to do.....keep moments of life FOREVER ....

Hugs 

Christine in MUC :-)

OMG Christine......This is all just such an incredible review. I see why it took you so long to post it too but it was well worth the wait :). Beautiful...absolutely beautiful !!:). Thank you so much and such treasured memories for you. I am almost speechless at all of this.....just beautiful :).

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

OMG ja Kathy ...OMG.... I read your message this morning and I don't know what to say except Thank you so very much..wow.....As I told "be prepaid" it was not a lie :-)

Hugs from Munich

Christine

Thanks very much for your enthusiastic and elaborate review Christine. I'm really glad for you that you were able to shake Michael's hand on your very first concert! Thanks for sharing your special time sweetie, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi Sylvie, sweatie from Canada :-)

un énorme merci à toi pour tes compliments..... Je suis ravie que cela te plaise et je suis vraiment très touchée par tant de résonances de chaque coin du monde :-)

THANKS

Gros bisous et à bientôt.

Christine

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service