WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alex,

Welcome here...
it sounds good for your first time...It was my first concert as well and it was awesome in Munich...a little bit too long off stage, yes several times in Munich too but I think he had good reasons for this decision...I believe something new on stage shouldn ' t be always negativ.....anyway NO REGRET for having attended and I loved this medley..
Cheers
Chris(tine)

I'd definitely go again, I'm sure the breaks are for a good reason too, and when he came back out for When A Man Loves A Woman everybody was on their feet until the end of the show!

we had the same show :) ...
..mir hat Nessun dorma gefehlt..in Berlin und in Essen. .aber es war trotzdem traumhaft schön♡♡♡

Hi Alex and welcome to the BEST forum :)) I believe you will see more MB concerts now that you have been Boltonized...LOL Come back and visit often for the latest news on MB!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi again Alex, wow, there's something you won't read often on this thread: a guy dragging his girlfriend to an MB show! Glad to hear you enjoyed it so, thanks for sharing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

The last show I was to here in the US, they played to music to Soul Provider when Michael came out, although he didn't sing it. But then, that was the show Michael came out and apologized for being sick.

Thanks a lot for the setlist James, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi James...well that was nice of the venue to tweet the setlist! That would help my memory out a lot!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Nope ,never heard soul provider :(

Thanks Petra. Nice article.

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service