WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great pic, thanks for bringing it over!

Robin in MD :)

Lovely photo and another great article too, Sylvia, thanks for posting. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the update and pic description. Glad everything worked out for you travel-wise. Maybe it's the angel traveling with you on this trip that's watching out for you... :D Enjoy your leasurely time and good luck running into someone you know! :D Take care Sylvia and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Super article on last night's show in Liverpool.....enjoy !!! :)

http://www.liverpoolsoundandvision.co.uk/2014/05/11/michael-bolton-...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Pauline for sharing your amazing night in Liverpool!!! Sounds like everyone had a fantastic time. So glad you got a hand hold and also someone got a photo.. I wonder why he's not opening with Soul Provider? That is my fav one that he had been opening with here most of the time.  Maybe he will for your show next Sunday!!! Have a great time!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

I really missed Soul provider and Can I Touch You There :-( too.....

Christine in MUC :-)

Thanks for sharing your special moment and concert with us, Pauline, happy for you and have a wonderful time in Salford :)).

Kathy T. :)

Hi Pauline, aww, thanks so much for sharing your review and special moment with us. :D I hope he does sing "Soul provider" for you on your next concert. Pauline, you should be proud of yourself that you held his hand and you didn't faint! I'm sure you'll do fine next week and you will be able to talk to him, think positive! We'll look forward to hearing about it. Thanks again Pauline, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Pauline, thanks ever so much for your review. Loved it that you got to shake/hold his hand. A lot can be said in a hand shake. I understand being nervous but next week's gonna be neat you having an M&G with him. Now. How cool is that? Awesome being there in Liverpool (Beatle land) don't mind me. As I may have mentioned, I have a correspondent from Liverpool & we send tapes back & forth to one another instead of letters. Get to hear the voice that way. Also, thanks everyone for all articles & pictures. I was reading the list of members & there's what 7,000 plus members? Wow!

Pauline, he could do soul provider Sunday. You may be totally surprised. yeah, Michael hasn't done Can I Touch you There in years. I remember when he did that song in Pittsburgh 8/29/96&wow! the bass was just totally awesome. Love the duets. Don't get me wrong but I prefer him singing & only him mbut I know & realize he needs a break but that's just my feeling here.

Great article  Sylvia.. Thanks for posting it!!

Robin in MD :)

Wow, wonderful article Sylvia, thanks for posting! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service