WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking cool, Sylvia!!! How do you guys manage to ... even smile?? :))) I'd be frozen ... I told him once "Thank You" but it really took me some good seconds to bring myself back to reality ... :)) I'm really glad for you!! Hugs - Nic

Great pictures, Sylvia. Very elegant and smiling together. Thank you for sharing. 

Wonderful evening for Kathy and you .

Françoise .

Hello ladies....I am running on empty with al this traveling. I wore myself out yesterday at Edinburgh castle and sight seeing. Oh yeah...I had a MB concert to attend also!!! Michael ROCKED and the venue was sooooo hot with everyone's yelling, singing and carrying on!!! BUT....Michael sang JACK SPARROW again!!! That is twice I have heard him sing the song in concert!! Of course I yelled it out as usual....and then...he started singing it!! Well the Wee One is more organized than I so I will let her start her happy review and then I will fill in any gaps :) I don't always have wifi as we are staying in a wonderful country home on the bay with less city influences and that includes internet!!! 

THANK YOU Michael for singing Jack Sparrow once again!!!!

Goodnight all....I will be back eventually :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi there Kathy R.......thanks for taking a minute to pop in here and glad you are enjoying your stay and I will be right over to join you....LOL...just kidding !!:). Well good for you yelling JS.....Sylvia loves that song and so glad she got to hear it too. Look forward to hearing back from you both and sleep well on your MB cloud tonight :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Cool Kathy LAFD Michael did Jack Sparrow. Wow! Seems as if there are some awesome photos of Michael & Sylvia. Neato.

Thanks for posting Kathy R. Wow,Jack Sparrow again--WOW!!. Maybe one day he will do that at a show I go to. Not yet..I'm glad for you both that he sang it!! I bet the place went wild after that one...Get some rest and both of you post when you can.. That castle looked pretty when you posted about it on FB or Twitter, one of those!!LOL

I am glad you are enjoying your Scotland adventure!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Kathy r, thanks for your  general review and good to hear the crowd in Glasgow rocked out as much as the other cities on this tour! You can consider yourself privileged having heard "JackSparrow" twice live, absolutely amazing... Sounds like you'll need a vacation from your vacation girl... :D We'll look forward to more details from Sylvia. Thanks for dropping by Kathy, take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Just popping in for a couple of seconds as I am still going on adrenaline but the eyes are starting to close and as it is 3.30 a.m. can you blame them ...LOL

Had a fantastic night with Mrs. Rosario and of course Mr. Bolotin and little Jack Sparrow, as Kathy has already said.....OMG I couldn't believe it when he introduced it and started singing, absolutely wonderful to hear and as that voice is getting better and better it was something else !!! :)   He took the roof off the place tonight with Nessun Dorma ....Pavarotti would have been proud of him ....he was phenominal !!!! :)

Meet & greet was hilarious and we timed everything perfectly and hey Gail I got in a bigger squeeze tonight and MB was laughing at me and I only hope was still laughing when picture taken because I didn't see him I only heard him laughing.

Picture of Kathy and I in my garden as we were just about ready to set off for concert and the start of one fantastic Bolton Adventure.

Picture of the man himself at tonight's concert.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Awesome :)) Thank you much, Sylvia!!! Sleep well now :) Night night! Lots of hugs - Nuc

Hey Kathy & Sylvia,

Bet you All are resting well, Bob & Ryan as well!!! But you 2 girlies must be Floating on that magic Cloud of Michael's:)! That's for the preview, and the pics....I'll be checking in tomorrow night to see if you 2 have put anything else on here!!! Oh yeah & Sylvia, you did have a good hold on him!!! LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Sylvia,

I am smiling along with you and Kathy and a lovely photo of you both and of course MB :). Very happy for you your meet and greet went beautifully, Sylvia, and thanks for popping in here before you go to sleep on your beautiful cloud of memories you have made thus far :)))). Your garden is beautiful too, Wee One ;). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Oh! & to hear that laugh of his. Oh! My!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service