WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Petra, von mir aus sehr gerne. Aber in meinem Koffer ist kein Platz mehr. :)

Your're welcome. But in my case there is no space. :)
Katrin

Safe travels Katrin and I hope you have an amazing time!! I am looking forward to reading about it when you get back!

Robin in MD USA :)

Oooooh.....now this is a concert I would love to be at, Robin :). To all attending and I know of at least one friend fan who is, Francoise, ...HAVE A BLAST!!!!:))).

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Have a fantastic time Katrin and Francoise and everyone else that is going and I somehow think you are in for a treat as I truly believe either Sam Bailey or Leona Lewis will be there.....don't why I say that but just wait and see if I'm right !!!! :)   Have a wonderful, wonderful time and in the meantime here are a couple of pictures I have taken today at Cliffs Pavilion and I have the whole place sussed out and I have even got a seat I can sit on and wait till they all come out....think I had better book it quick though and hope it is not raining for we had a wee shower this afternoon and forecast is for thundery showers although right now sun is shining again....keeping fingers crossed !!!! LOL

Clock is wrong for it was 11.00 in morning.   For Sylvie and Robin R first picture I have put in is a billboard one advertising who is on tonight and it has up Michael's UK Tour Schedule and second one shows "Stage Door" with trailer from bus and equipment truck getting unloaded and the tour bus was sitting just round other corner.  Third picture where I say clock is wrong is of the outside of the theatre itself.

Getting excited about tonight for I am so looking forward too !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I heard about Leona Lewis as a guest! will see and keep surprised! :)
me TOO :(

I bet it was Pauline!!! I have that DVD too. LOL  I have video someone caught of us at the stage at as show in PA a few years ago and MB took my hand in that quickly as he went down the line. Great memories!!!

Sorry you cannot go this time to RAH but you got to meet him recently and had an adventure too even tho not at that venue!

Robin in MD  USA :)

Thanks for posting, Pauline, always love the group photos too :).

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Pauline, Cool photo!!!

Robin in MD :)

thanks for sharing your pics Pauline..yes thankful and grateful as he always is!

Christine

Way to go Pauline!! It is wonderful when that moment is captured :))) Lucky you!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for posting here Sylvia! I LOVE that photo and am very appreciative that Amanda shared it!! THANKS Amanda!! :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service