WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice pics, Carol! Thank you very much!!

Petra (Germany)

Hi Carol....ADORABLE photo!! Thanks for sharing and so glad you had a WONDERFUL time. Happy that you also created a new MB fan...way to go!! Thanks for your review and sounds great with MB singing his socks off ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hello Carol, many thanks for sharing, for the wonderful reports and your beautiful pictures.

Greetings from Berlin

Katrin

I love this song....so rocky :-)

Yes he did do rock me baby. Just love that one.
Great. It has been a while since that one was the encore. Love it!!!

Robin in MD :)

My other FAV song...RMB!!! Such a great finale with that song...oh yeah ;)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Carol, wow, your review is just bubbling over with enthusiasm! Glad to hear both you and your daughter had such a great time! Well, good luck being functional at work today and I don’t think I need to tell you to have a blast at the RAH, because we know that’s a given... but have a blast anyway! :D Thanks for sharing Carol, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

P.S.: You lucky duck having heard "Rock me baby"! It's been a good while since he's sung that one...

Wowww Pauline! Best wishes!!! I am glad for you very much!!!

I wish you a miraculous evening again and hope for your report!

Oh, this is so great!!!! You are boltonized!! YES!!!

Petra (Germany)

I wanted to visit the concerts in Erlangen and Munich. Unfortunately, Michael Erlangen had to cancelled, because he was ill. At first I was not sad, but to Munich I was frightfully sad! And I am it till this day! I am also boltonized!!! Michael hopefully soon comes again to Germany!!!

Petra (Germany)

Hey Pauline, way to go girl! Congratulations on achieving all this so fast! It's great to hear you'll be converting another fan and you know you'll have a great time there, so enjoy and please come back with a review, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QCCanada :D

Way to go Pauline for a Bolton fan NEVER gives up!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service