WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking forward to your review, François :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :).

Coucou, je suis en France !! beaucoup de problèmes avec mon PC . Je vais t'envoyer un MP . Bisous énormes ♥

Hi, I just wanted to say that while i have always liked MB i had never thought of going to see him live in concert untill recently when i managed to get two front row seats (inc meet & greet) tickets for the Bournemouth show last sat 24th. I got them as a surprise present for my girlfriend who is a MASSIVE MB fan! We travelled down from Norfolk and stayed over in a local hotel and it was certainly worth all the effort. Im not going to pretend i know what are his usual track list of songs are that he performs and how they compare to other shows because i obviously cant, but what i wanted to say as someone who was experiancing his first MB concert was how brilliant the whole show was,and  his band of musicians are excellent . I realise being front row we had the perfect view, but up close he is capable of making you feel like he is singing only for you...as well as the other few thousand present. That takes a special talent. He interacted with the whole crowd so effortlessly, and was so very very funny too. The songs,all of them, were perfect. And when we met him after the show for the Meet & Greet, he was a perfect gent. Apologising for being a bit late, warm and friendly. I asked him to come back and he replied "Id love too, if they ask me i will". As for my girlfriend, as a MB fan already she described as the perfect show and present. We cant wait for him to come back to the UK, we will def be there again. A brilliant concert from a music legend. And a top bloke too. Best wishes to all MB fans , mark.

Welcome and thanks so much for posting your review Mark. How awesome you were able to surprise your girlfriend. She must have been beside herself with excitement. MB is a wonderful guy and he never disappoints that's for sure. I've been traveling many years here in the USA to see him.

Sounds like a perfect night for you both!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Thank you so much Mark for your wonderful review AND WELCOME to the forum!! This is the best place to come and chat about all things MB so please tell your girlfriend also :)) I am thrilled that you have now been Boltonized and mesmerized by the most talented singer....Michael Bolton!! Thanks again for sharing because we love to hear from all fans but especially new ones!! Spread the MB word!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Mark,

there will NO better present for your girlfriend than this...That s <3. I am happy to hear that your concert was a real big success as most of many others. Welcome here to the forum and have a great evening!

Christine (Germany)

Mark, this is a lovely feedback !! You are so right about his charisma ... it's almost magical :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your, obviously, wonderful moments from the concert! All the very best, Nic

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum. Thanks for your review. I don’t think you could have picked a better present for your girlfriend: the operative word is "perfect"! :D Glad to hear you decided on taking the plunge and going to a show. I know I’ve said it before, but it’s really terrific that more guys are realizing what a great artist Michael is. Thanks a lot for sharing your review Mark and if you have time to spend on the forum and need directions, give us a shout. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Welcome Mark and I was smiling all the way through reading your review :). Happy for you that you and your girlfriend had such a wonderful first time MB experience and what a fabulous gift :). Thanks so much for posting :)).

Kathy T. :)

Hi folks and just to say I've finally arrived home had to take time as not feeling in tip top condition for last few days felt as though cold was wanting to burst but yesterday I lost my voice and today throat sore when swallowing.....a little bitty whappit !!! :(    All I can say is thank goodness it has come at end and not at beginning and probably if truth be known I was shouting too much in Bournemouth.....LOL    Have read some posts and wow what fantastic reactions from everyone and will go through everything tomorrow and will obviously be back on then......night folks !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, I just fell off my seat. I am not familiar with miles. Therefore I have your path in "km" converted. You went to more than 4000 km!? Wow!

I wish you a speedy recovery! Sage drop can help here!

Luckily, you have only now sore throat. It would have been bad if you had been cold during your "World Tour"! Glad you're back!

Petra (Germany)

Hope you are feeling better, Sylvia, and glad you made it home safely. Thanks for posting the photo of the sharks....we have an Aquarium here in my home town my late husband helped bring to reality and it has a huge shark tunnel. Those are really sonething to see and glad you got to see that one. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service