WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Joy, well said!!! :)

Robin in MD :)

Ladies...I say WE are the "normal" ones and the rest are deficient in thinking!!! LOL I think I have become delirious reading all the pro Bolton comments!!!! ROFL!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just saw this posted on Michaels Facebook Page:

Hope someone from here wins!!! GLORIA from NY!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy ;)

NJ

MB is donating a meet & greet package to the Lehman Center for the Performing Arts in the Bronx, NY where he's performing on Saturday June 7th. A pair of ticket holders will be selected at random to come back stage after the show. See you there! MB Team
bit.ly/SfFJXp

In 36 hours it's done!

I wish everyone a very special concert in Bethlehem!

And hope to many reports and photos!

Petra (Germany)

hiya guys, hope u are all well?? i think im having MB withdrawel symptoms :-( miss him so much already, does anyone know when hes back in the UK please 

Amy Ellis Dorset x0x0x0x0x

Hi Amy, He just got back home to the USA from being overseas. You can keep up with where MB's touring on the top of this site on the Tour tab, the shows will be listed once confirmed and also in the MB Dates Added Part 2 thread which our moderator Gail keeps updated as well when shows are confirmed. 

We are always waiting for MB's show to come around again!!LOL  And eventually he always does!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

thanks robin, i guess im gonna have to be a good girl and wait patiently for him to come see me again :-), cant stop listening to his albums, full blast and a nice glass of wine, I LOVE YOU MB :-) 

Amy, let the man comes back home first,  celebrate the rest of his gigs in his country and after enjoy perhaps some vacation...enjoy your albums in the meantime as we do too :)

Have a great evening

Christine

sorry for being greedy :-P i guess a girl can dream, look forward to seeing him again soon though. ill focus on world cup now then start planning my vacations, track him down sounds like a plan

take care Christine and co 

Amy 

Hey Amy, do not panic! Here in the forum, everyone has the feeling of longing for a concert!

You do not have to be reasonable! Counter feelings can not do anything! Get to the feelings!

By the time everything is back to normal!! Time will heal!!!

Petra (Germany)

I LOVE your advice Petra!! No one has to be reasonable...why how BORING!!! I am having too much fun catching up and reading all these fab MB stories!! Can you tell???? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you sweet, Joy, and I will definitely be thinking about you too. Talk to you soon girlfriend....already have been today :) Big Hug,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service