WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Nic and Sylvie....I don't know why I never told the story except like you said, Sylvie, I hope MB knew who I was referring to and I think I might have thrown him a curveball to this day he still might not be certain about....LOL.....

I will post it when I find some time, Sylvie :). My great nephew arrived this week and between May birthday parties and the UK Bolton Adventures, my other concerts still ongoing in Oklahoma and work.....whew.....I have been one busy gal lately :)).

I am glad you all appreciated my taking you along....you each gave me something I needed to help make my MB adventure very special.

Yep, Sylvie, another day preferably in some hopefully much more laid back atmosphere.....maybe Tidy Cats Land....LOL...just having a little fun here ;)......Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for the translation Sylvie!

And thanks for the nice report Francoise! Not falling from the cloud, Francoise!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks so much Sylvie for putting on Francoise's review and merci Francoise for a lovely review and am so glad you had such a wonderful time and such precious moments to treasure forever......merci beaucoup !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you for sharing Francoise and to you Sylvie for translating!! I felt her excitement when I read about her meeting MB! Awwww...great memories Francoise!! Til next time.... keep saving for Michael :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just want to come out here and wish everyone that is going to show tonight a fabulous, wonderful, magical time  !!! :)    Have a blast everyone !!! :)  Just in case you've forgotten what Mr. Bolton looks like here is one of my pics with him in Cardiff which I have added a little enhancement to as still can't get anything to upload on my profile page.....gremlins at work !!!! lol   For Sylvie and Robin R what I have done to picture is zoomed in on it and basically created, just about, head shots but have placed pic within a border of what I believe is of a red/pink flowers on branches of a magnolia tree and it creates the image of some parts of our faces as being shaded by the tree.  I rather like and am thinking in framing that one for a bit different that just bland photo.

Have fantastic time tonight everyone !!!! :)

Beautiful photo Sylvia...but...WHERE are you going to put/hang it???? LOL I think I saw a blank space on your front door!!!!  ;)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG Kathy have I actually got a blank space.....will need to go and look !!!!!!! LOL    Bathroom could do with being "decorated" or maybe the garden shed ?????????????? ROFL

This is lovely, Sylvia :). Hope you get your computer problem figured out too. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Sylvia if I have also thus a nice picture with Michael in the future, can you improve this one also? Really a piece of art!!!

Petra (Germany)

I know when I saw Michael in Palm Desert, I wanted to so call a BB with a cell cert but it was so hard to hear my phone. See, those who don't need voice over can just reach contacts & so forth & go on & perhaps do a cell cert. So, when I go next time, I'm gonna try. I don't know who it will be but I have enjoyed doing it for Kathy from Tulsa & another BB. But it's fun. It's fun when one receives one or a couple as I have from a BB. Don't want to say the name because not sure if the MB fan comes out here or not. But yeah, cell certs are awesome. I heard my name or read my name somewhere but I'm so far behind. Going newest to oldest. I know enough already. We know you're behind. LOL But I'm loving all articles, awesome about the photos & especially everyone's reviews.

Thanks for your pic description Sylvia, it sounds lovely! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

P.S.: You're all very welcome for the translation. :D

hello Sylvia

I like very much this photo with red/pink flowers on branches of a magnolia tree and I like your hair so long! these creative photos are very nice!

ciao baci

Silvy from CH

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service