WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, out of curiosity, what's that program called? It sounds impressive, so I'd like to pass it on to my daughter if she doesn't already know about it, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi Sylvie and the program I used for those pictures is still my old one of PiZap but I had gone into another but can't remember exactly what it was called but it was because Marie had managed to lighten my pictures but I just type in on the search box a little sentence of what I am looking for and it is amazing how many sites pop up and if not what you want just alter your sentence.  I put in something like "modify pictures by lightning them" and I got up two worthwhile sites to look at and am going to check further on different ones but I personally love PiZap because you can do so much on the one site if you take your time and practice and see which each thing does to your picture.  You can crop to exactly what you want and even then, if you put it in a frame, you can still move it within that frame and then you can alter your photo and make it different colours or go for black and white or sepia and with sepia you get the "old edging" as though a truly old photo and of course you can add words and it even gives you different sizes of print plus plenty of different selections and believe I'm right in saying it is the sort of program that Christine applied to her photos.  It is the same one I use for "birthday cards" because you can do collages as well for it gives you frames and all you do is add your pictures and words and if you want you can add bits of art too.   I also use it for my photoshopping because you have the facility to draw another photo and place it where you want and all it takes to do all the things available is a little bit of time, patience and practice.

Just to really show off here is other picture I got taken with MB in Glasgow and this one I have given a frame of taupe roses because the colour matches his scarf and this one I like too and believe me you can all do it folks for if I can, YOU all can, definitely !!!!! :)  Must admit thinking in changing brightness/contrast of this one for my wee face is a tad too red and his is a tad too brown with the stage make-up.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

WOW, Sylvia. Again fantastic.

Thanks for the inspiration. I've been sitting at the computer this morning. It's so much fun.

Best regards

Katrin

Beautiful Sylvia!!! Very romantic looking :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

lol Sylvia, leave it to you that I ask for a name and you give me a chapter! XP Thanks a lot for the tip sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks girls !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi all. Here at Bethlehem. Saw some of the band. Looking forward to rockin on a few hours!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Have a great time Robin.

Diane   :)

Happy you arrived safely, Robin. Looking forward to your concert experiences but first......GO HAVE A BLAST TONIGHT !! :)). That little teaser about the band now has me curious....LOL...Have fun, girl :)))). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Have lots of fun this evening, Robin and all MB-Fans in Bethlehem. I think of you.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Hey Robin - Glad you're there !!! Pretty please, don't forget about taking pictures :)) Can't wait to see them and to hear back from you!!! Have fun!!! Hugs - Nic

Ooooooooooooh;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service