WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not a bad idea at all and will maybe start a thread called "Bolton Art" love it Barbara certainly room for it instead of just favourite photos !!! :)

Glad you have arrived safely Robin and have to say more than envious of you when I know what you are going to hear......booooohoooohoooo!!!!! :(

Before we move onto the next set of concerts I would just like to put on here a few pictures that Thida has posted on threads and blogs and also sent to me for she went to Liverpool concert on 10th May and she has just arrived back home in Thailand after her holiday in the UK.  I have given her link to this thread and asked her to consider coming in with her review but think pictures tell there own story too and I can say she had an absolutely wonderful time and absolutely loved her first ever concert of Michael's and I just hope that one day soon she gets chance to go to one in Thailand and not have to travel all this distance from home to see and believe that definitely could be called "Going the Distance" mind you on Twitter there was someone thanking Michael for wonderful concert and saying it was well worth the 11.5 hour flight from South Africa to see him at the RAH......think Michael was slightly gobsmacked and promised that next time they would visit them !!!! lol    I thought my 2,500 miles was pretty good......nothing in comparison, eh ???? LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

with Thida from Thailand

Absolutely gorgeous, gorgeous photos, Sylvia, and thank you so much for posting them for Thida and thank you very much, Thida, for sharing them with us :)). I do hope Thida gives us a review and I am so happy she had a wonderful holiday and Bolton concert/adventure :).

Stop that crying, Sylvia, but I know how you feel....boohooboohoo....LOL...but I know the ladies in Bethlehem are about to have a fantastic night shortly and more great MB adventure stories and photos are on their way to give us many more smiles :). ROCK BETHLEHEM TONIGHT, MB !! ;) .

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for sharing Thida's photos with us Sylvia :)) How wonderful that Thida finally got to see MB!! Happy for her :))

And yes I think a Custom Photo Art with MB would be a great thread to share amonst all of us. Especially if everyone included the programs they used etc. Sort of a tutorial if you will :) I know I could use one!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Such a young fan! Michael makes all people, young or old, happy! I am very happy for Thida!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Thida and Sylvia, GREAT pics.. I'm still catching up. 

Robin in MD:)

Hello everyone. a big thank you to my friend Sylvie for translation. You're an angel.

Pictures are coming slowly but surely!
Petra, I think I'm on my cloud again for a moment ...

Your photos are beautiful Sylvia. Mine are not too good but I'm not a good photographer and I think that emotion is for many. My friend Michèle told me" he has an exceptional voice, we return to what date in London ???? Emotions, laughter with my friend, joy, sharing, what more could?

For your patience, I send you a photo.
Wonderful concert Robin and all the fans who will attend the upcoming shows.

I hope you understand me! Translators are fickle, capricious !!
Big hugs from France.
Françoise

Thank you very much, Françoise, and this is a fantastic photo in my opinion. :)). Thanks for posting and looking forward to more of course. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Francoise I think our bad English is still well understood. Do not worry! Thank you for your pictures! Furthermore, a lot of fun on your cloud!

Petra (Germany)

I can prfectly understand both of you Francoise and Petra! i LOVE reading your posts :)) Keep writing to us! GREAT photo also Francoise!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Merci Francoise !!! :)   Your English is fine whether your own, or by translator, of course we understand.   I believe on here we all understand each other from whatever corners of the earth we come because we speak a universal language as we all come from the one place known as Boltonway and we all have the same thing running through our blood and it is Boltonite and we all speak Boltonesperanto and only way you can join clan is if you are Boltonized and I believe we are all well and truly that !!!!! LOL 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

OMG....Scot speak on steroids!!! LOL I love it Sylvia!! ;))) And....YES I agree wit you!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You're very welcome Françoise, my pleasure sweetie, take care. Gros bisous et câlins,sincèrement, Sylvie QC Canada <3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service