WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

coucou copine..eh bien t as fait les choses bien..joli portrait
bises des Ardennes
Christine

My, my, you girls have been busy bees on here today:)! I love All of these stories, and the New Art Work is Awesome as well!!! I can't wait to hear All about these adventure....Wow Thida you get a Star for GOING THE DISTANCE to see Michael, but I bet it was well worth it:)!

I too gave kudos to Michael for his Fan Club, and I gave you all a Shout Out to him, his reply was a Big Smile, and he said he would tell Gail:)! Isn't he AWESOME? He just wants to keep Us All in our own MB world, and I am sooooooo happy he created this for Us All:)! Thanks Michael you are the Man:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

OMG!! Michael. Really rocked Bethlehem.. We got Jack Sparrow. Fun rockin at the stage. Hand holds galore. Awesome crowd. USA fans really welcomed him back home. Was nice he said hi to me when saw me. What night. Gotta drive. Review when get home. Nice seeing the girls from here.

Robin in MD :)
I am smiling Robin for all of you :)))). Glad you got Jack Sparrow too and that "hi." Have a safe trip home and looking very forward to your review.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks girls for all photos & art work & though I can't appreciate them, awesome. Robin, thanks for your short little review there. Can't wait. Safe travels back home honey & to all of you who were @ tonight's show. Awesome as I always say. Fita, whew. You sure did travel the distance to see that hunk of a babe. Alrighty then, girl.

Ooooh! Why time flies so fast! Robin, you've been looking forward to the concert, now it's already over!

But nice that it was a success!

Petra (Germany)

Glad to hear you had great time and especially too that you got Jack Sparrow for at least I can actually say because been there, done that, worn the t-shirt, it is one HECK of a special moment first of all when he announces and then to hear that start up and so glad he perfected a version that he could sing on stage.

Will wait patiently for review.....little fibber me.....come on Robin hurry up for I've got withdrawal symptoms and needing another concert whether live or by review; need, need, need !!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL. Review before the next show hopefully. I hope Joy and the others post too...They were on the other side of the stage so hopefully between all of us we will cover everything. LOL Still visiting my friend and home later today.I got some pictures too and will post soon promise. Checking on the camera but not home to upload yet. I wish I could rewind the show. :)

Hey Robin Md so glad you got to hear JS!! It is such a thrill and his huge SMILE when he announces the song is priceless :)) Safe travels and will wait for your review....what number now??? ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah it was cool seeing/hearing Jack Sparrow!! LOL That show was 138.. Maybe if we get more later this year or something I can break 140? LOL  Wait and see....

Hi Robin, that's an impressive attendance rate!!!  When & where was your first? B

Hi Barbara, LOL It was 4/22/1994, MB did a show in Connecticut with Orchestra New England at Yale University. We had balcony seats but I'll never forget the SOUND of his voice in person for that first time..WOW  I have the program signed by him and my ticket stub too.:)  It was a start of an amazing adventure. Thanks for asking.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service