WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi again Megan, thanks for your response. Wow, same as me: 25 years and 7 concerts, which I’ve had to travel for, for most of them. Megan, I understand your feeling about the picture, but a lot of fans would love to simply get in touching distance... :D  Let me ask you this question: do you think Canadian audiences are just too polite?  Maybe most fans just don’t know we’re allowed to rush the stage... :D  That’s too bad the orchestra didn’t back him up on every song, because I hear the 2001 “Symphony” tour was awesome! Michael had sung 3 or 4 arias back then. In my concerts in ’98 and ‘02, he sang 2: ”Pourquoi me réveiller” and “Nessun dorma”, the latter being the one he sings now. I’m not sure back then if Michael had a clue most fans could sing the French one with him, here in Montreal... :D Well anyway, I appreciate you wanting to post the setlist, so whenever you’re ready. Do you remember if he sang “Soul provider” as a first song after the “Go the distance” intro though? Recently, Michael has been starting with “To love somebody” but adding old favourites at the end. Anyway, I’ll be patient and wait for the setlist. Megan, I’ll tell ya, this is a fantastic site! If you have time to explore it, check the various discussions like “general chat”, “the music” “photos” etc and browse the threads. If you’re looking for something in particular and you’re not sure where to look, I’ve been here since the beginning and I’ve been dubbed once as the site librarian, lol so I can direct you. I’m not the only one though and there are plenty of long-timers here, so if you need anything, just shout! Thanks so much for posting Megan, take care and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QCCanada :D

P.S.: I've sent you a friend request. :D

Megan, thanks ever so much for your review. Girl, neat Michael responded to your yelling to him & all. I'm glad, as I said, you got a hand shake. Not bad. I'm also totally stoked you had a front row seat. Yay.

Awesome there was an orchestra backing him up as well. I know the charity event I went to 4/12/14, we weren't allowed to go up to the stage & perhaps not everyone would be into that. Neat Megan, you've been to 7 concerts. I'm glad for you & neat the one time you got a picture with MB @ his limmo.

Hi Megan and welcome. The best way I can express to a fan how much I loved their review is to say, YOU HAD ME SMILING :))). I am happy for you that you got to shake MB's hand and super that you were given the set list :). Great too that you had front row and "no" there is nothing like it !!! ;). Hang in there for that meet and greet !! :). Thanks for sharing your fabulous concert with us :), Megan :)).

Kathy T. :)

Awesome Megan you got a hand shake. Also, awesome getting the setlist. I've never though about asking someone from the crew for it as I don't know many of them. I've only met Kelly, Cameron, & Jason. The others I haven't in the band. Perhaps New Englanders may be a little more perhaps not consdrvative, perhaps aloof or whatever. Perhaps I'm not using the right term & I don't want to be offensive because, that's not my intent. I know when I've been to Connecticut, folks seem to be a little (not all) somewhat upitty but that's just me perhaps. A little distant. As I said not all & you don't seem to be. Sue&Debbie, I remember you girls. So, if I said anything to offend folks out here, please forgive me. I'm glad you got to shake Michael's hand.

Hi Robin - I don't know anyone in the crew, I just saw a guy who happened to be near the set list - I figured it was the set list as I saw Michael glance down at it many times during the night - it was a hunch and I had no idea if the guy would give it to me or not - I felt like the luckiest person when he just handed it to me!  The handshake and set list had me on cloud 9 for the rest of the night!

Michael Bolton with the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra at the Living Arts Centre, June 3, 2014.

All pics in the Gallery! Enjoy!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra! I'll go check them out!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Petra,

I will then make a small detour direction album ;)

Lg

Christine

Danke Christine and beautiful photos.....danke !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi

Just wanted to say I saw Michael at Newcastle City Hall and it was incredible and inspiring.  It wasn't just Michael or his songs, it was the band, the crowd, just the feel of the whole night was something else.  Forgot about everything for 2 hours and just enjoyed life.  Thank you.

Thanks for posting Lynne.  am so glad you had a wonderful time.   Did you have a particular song you liked best? Was it a loud crowd?  Did folks go to the stage for the later half of the show?  

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service