WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Karen, thanks for the precision. Just to hear that man laugh from something you said is a gift in itself and worth many "happy birthdays" I'm sure! Thanks again for sharing sweetie and a belated happy birthday to you, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Tell me about it girls. Love his soft laugh. Whew. Woo hoo or whatever.

Love to hear him laugh or giggle!! LOL  Neat he called you the birthday girl too!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Karen, first of all the best wishes on your birthday!

And thanks for your very emotional description! A memorable birthday! Of these, you can still tell your grandchildren!

Simply wonderful! I still have goose bumps! Thank you again, that you let us share!

Petra (Germany)

Oh Karen, What a great review and time you and your friends had! Oh a M&G after the show on your birthday you lucky lady! Mine and lots of us dream of that one day! So happy for you.
Joy ;)
NJ

Hi Karen, Thank so much for sharing your great night with all of us.  How cool is that about the ship and getting it to Michael.. Neat he did sang JS and HB to you backstage.  It's fun to get to see the band w/o rushing around sometimes. That was great timing for all of you.

So nice you got to see your friends for your birthday and share the fun with all of them..I felt your excitement in your review!!!!!

Thanks again for sharing!!

Robin in MD :)

Before I say anything can I let you all know that I am having problems with MB's for can't use "reply" and can't "edit" anything I put in so have to come to comment box at top of page to put anything in so obviously if my replies to you don't fall immediately after your posts I apologize but nothing I can do about right now.  Have been having problems for past few months with profile picture upload and also had to adapt way I put in pictures anywhere on site so that they fell where I wanted so, looks as though just something else happening......wonder what will be next ??????? LOL

So first of all thanks very much indeed Lyn for coming in and explaining who Annette was and appreciate now who she is with hearing her full name of Annette Ruffin but I do believe that is the first time I have seen picture.....thanks again !!! :)

Now a very definite HUGE thanks to you Karen for that review for it is wonderful and OMG I felt the tears rising when you said about birthday cards and when you opened having the M&G ....oh, absolutely fantastic and what a wonderful, beautiful, lovely thing for the girls to have done for you, just fantastic !! :)  OMG Karen when did your heart start to beat normally again or has it still to get there especially after now seeing the concert down the road from you for next year...oh wow, I am so pleased for you Karen, so pleased and so pleased that your M&G turned out the way it did with Michael.....what a memory to treasure and especially having that photo of him with the ship.....dreams do come true !!! :)   Thanks again Karen for a wonderful review...thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia,just wanted you & our fellow BBs to know who Annette R.is,she is one of my very best friends,we worked together for a long time at Lowe's a building supply company.Well I have drawn a few people to Michael,some turn out to be like a moth to light,hehe,she's one of them & we have been traveling to see him for many years now,she IS definitely a full fledged Bolton Buddie!!  

Thanks Leesa and hope both of you have plenty of shows to go to together in the future as I am sure there will be....great all these dates coming out for 2015 already, absolutely super  !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I am having the same problem with the page. I hope this reply will show in the appropriate place.
Thanks so very much Karen S for this heart warmth review. I was teary just reading your reply. It is so great to meet MB, but to meet him on your birthday and for him to serenade you with happy birthday song is absolutely fantastic. I am very happy for you, and thank you to your friends for arranging this M & G on your birthday. Enjoy the memory, stay on cloud MB as long as you want to, and happy Belated birthday to you. Thanks again for sharing. Hugs.

Patience

Hi Karen, thank you so much for your wonderful report! You’ve described such a fun time and warm feeling with all BB’s, it makes us wish we could all have been there! I’m really happy for you that they surprised you only 10 minutes before the end of the show: that really proves they all know you and the love put into it makes it even more special. I’m really glad your M&G worked out so wonderfully, Robin R had mentioned it... :D   I’d like to ask: how did you come up with the idea for the pirate ship? That was really cool! Thanks again for such a nicely written report Karen, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: I'm having the same problem with where my reply lands, so here goes nothing!

Hi Karen and thank you so much for posting your very touching review. I am so happy for you that you finally got to meet MB too :)). You ladies had a wonderful time together no doubt and what cherished memories for all of you too I know :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service