WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think this was televised Robin.  Thanks Sylvia, just saw that one over on twitter!! Cool photo!

Robin in MD:)

An Evening with and to benefit cancer research at   

Just got this one off of Twitter.  MB probably singing When A Man Loves A Woman, near the ice in the audience. I see one of his crew crouching down like when he does that at a regular show. 

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin and as your on Twitter too capturing them I will stop looking for and head to my bed as it is after midnight here.  Pretty cool pictures popping up especially too of the skaters and looks like it was a terrific show.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Actually for once I had some time tonight to check around a bit Sylvia!! I am glad to do it for this thread for a change. You do so much! Get some good sleep. I am not as good at it as you are but finding a few things to bring over.

You are welcome! If you find more I missed please post them!!

http://t.co/hZhm8sWTRp

Cleveland News posted this link on Twitter it's a slide show with some photos from the ice show and MB. I don't know who they new blond lady is in the band. She was in one of the pics that Jason posted at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as well. I wish her a good time with MB and band.

I hope this link works.

Spectacular night with Michael Bolton, Scott Hamilton, amazing skaters and musicians!

More from twitter, a photo collage of different times during the skating show and concert. MB is in a few of them in a black t-shirt singing and it shows Scott Hamilton on the ice in a tuxedo, talking to the audience and one pic of possibly the children the charity is helping and then some of the audience and various skaters on the ice during the show. Sorry I am not very good with pic descriptions.  

Grammy award winner serenades the crowd at our annual funraiser hosted by

This photo from Twitter has a side view of MB to his stage right and he is sitting on the stool singing maybe Doc of the Bay and the band is with him.

Thanks Gail.

Thanks Robin for the updates and the descriptions. If Sylvia thinks you missed something important, I'm sure she'll mention it. ;D Also, thanks Gail for the article. There's apparently a video also, although I'll need help for access. In any case, thanks! Take care ladies. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

THANKS GAIL FOR THE LINK   HERE IS A LINK OF A VIDEO  IT SHOWS MICHAEL SING  GO THE DISTANCE  WITH SOMEONE SKATING AND SOME INTERVIEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpbchVI-_-M

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria. They said a vid was coming over on Twitter. It is a sample of the amazing show!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service