WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A beautiful photo from OUR "Soul provider"! Thank you, Sylvia !!!

Petra (Germany)

I'm putting this video here since it was posted in the article and given the opportunity to share

Here is a beautiful video and it shows Meryl Davis and Charlie White skating to Michael singing "Go The Distance" 

http://youtu.be/XhoG43x-cTk

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Beautifully !!!!! Thank you very much, Sylvia!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petra (Germany)

That was lovely. Thanks you Sylvia. Whooo
That was fantastic. Whoa. Thank you Sylvia.

Patience

Thanks for the video Sylvia, much apreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Also thank you to Gloria, Sylvia & Gail for your articles and video links etc. Great event!
Joy ;)
NJ

A pic from Bruce Schwartz and as it is still in Cleveland thought would put on here and it shows Michael and Bruce out with friends after the event.  Bruce has just tweeted it and Michael has acknowledged it by saying: "love it!"

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you very much, Sylvia! A great one!!!

Petra (Germany)

Photo tweeted by Lori Campbell from the Scott Hamilton & Friends event.

For Sylvie and Robin this picture is in fact a group of four and in one you see skaters on the ice and in another you see Michael and band on stage with one other showing Michael in a line-up with some of the skaters along with Scott Hamilton and then last one shows Meryl Davis and Charlie White skating with Michael and band in background. 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks again for pic description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service