WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Hyun-ju son and as Robin says Michael doesn't answer every tweet so do not take that as meaning he will not come back to Korea for it does not.  With the technical problem that would not bother Michael for he understands these things happen.  When he was in Scotland in May there was a technical problem too but I believe he will come back to Scotland for that will not stop him.  I should think over the years he has been touring there have been many technical problems throughout the world but that will not stop Michael from doing what he loves to do...sing for his fans and he knows he has many fans in Korea....two nights with audiences of 15,000 each night, Michael knows he is loved.  You will see him again in Korea, I am sure you will.  If So Hyang tours with him next year you may see him in Korea again sooner than you think...you never know but remember, believe in your dreams and they just might come true !!!    Enjoy your precious memories of having seen him and of meeting him and do not worry about the future.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

27 (kimikomcc)

The ladies are right. Michael would never let a problem with the technical aspect of a show keep him from coming back. With the love he felt this past year from all of those in your country he will be back when his schedule allows and it is worked into his schedule.  He loved you guys!!! Gail

Thank you for the review, Han, and I am glad you shared your concert with us :).

Thanks too to all of you ladies who posted articles and photos.......great photos :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thank you all for replying!! I'm sure he'll come back to korea^^

By the way, It seemed that there is a difference of his reation  between immotal songs and performance. After appeared in  immortal songs, he almost answered to korean's tweet. But this time, he didn't that. however, I read your replies in here and then, I believe that it'll be ok~. I'm not worried. But it was too bad.  

Also, I wanna say to him. Most koreans said that except to technichal problems, Michael bolton's performance was the best. And they said that his performance was much better than Lady Gaga or Mariach Carey's performance, etc in korea. I wish he could know these facts.

Anyway, I hope him to visit to korea again soon!!

Hi again Hyun-ju son glad you are feeling little better about things and know, if Michael can return to Korea for show, he will !! :)  With Twitter Hyun-ju son Michael is trying to keep ALL his fans happy, throughout the world, by tweeting with them.  When he was in Korea, you and all his other fans there were upper most in his mind and that was how he tweeted more with you but as he is now going to Central America, with a show tomorrow in Mexico, he must think of those fans and they must be upper most in his mind for he has to give himself to them now....do you understand what I mean ???   Michael cannot be on Twitter 24 hours a day to talk to all his fans because he does so many other things in his working life.... he is a very, very busy man for doing concerts and touring is only a part of what Michael does.  He also needs and deserves leisure time, apart from having to sleep so he can only be on Twitter for a short time.

Michael is rather unique in the world of celebrities on Twitter, for there are many, many of them that never answer tweets from fans, MANY !!!  I believe also we, all his fans, should be delighted that he sends us tweets telling us what he is doing and sharing part of his life with us and delighted with the amount of those types of tweets he sends for I personally feel it is so wonderful to be in such direct contact with someone I am a huge fan of, whether it be with a personal tweet to me, a general tweet to all his fans or, a personal tweet to another fan, it is direct contact and for that I am hugely thankful and think it is so wonderful what Twitter gives us and what Michael gives us, by being on Twitter.

Hello, Sylvia. Thank you for replying.

I'm sorry that it seems that I've witten wrong. I wanna say that his concert in korea had some problems. there were technical probelms.  Also, Hosts of korea did too poor performance progress...ㅠㅠ  So Maybe I'm afraid that it seems that korea would remember as a bad image to Michael Bolton.  I like to say this. My english isn't good. I'm sorry...

Hi Hyun-ju son and don't think badly of what happened in Korea with technical problems when right now in Mexico a whole show has had to be cancelled because of technical problems.....show tonight has been cancelled and Michael's reaction and fans reaction is wonderful for it is just one of those things that can happen and everyone is saying when show is rescheduled they will be back.  Many have flown from other parts of Central America to go to the show and they are saying they will fly back when another show announced.  So at least you got a show but all fans in Mexico will be sad tonight.

Take care Hyun-ju son and hope you have had a wonderful weekend !!! :)

Think should bring this article over to here since it is about his show in Mexico and it mentions what he has said in press conference.

Here is link to article:  http://pulsoslp.com.mx/2014/11/29/michael-bolton-llega-a-mexico-par...  and here is translation:

"The American singer Michael Bolton returns to Mexico decided to please his followers during their concert on Sunday, where he will have as invited Filippa Giordano, who hopes to continue working on subsequent occasions. Happy to be new account in this country, Bolton gave a press conference in which made clear the great expectations that this concert and the wonder that was by the facilities of the Arena city of Mexico, "I am happy I have many followers who know my music from the instrumental." So Bolton, during his presentation will be a time to meet fans and sign them some objects, knowing of the deep affection that keep him. Bolton, who marked time with your music, He acknowledged that passion and profound commitment that feels for his work have been key to his tenure, so it now seeks to give that message to the promises of the music, when they require it. "There is plenty of talent, however it cannot say that everyone will build one, because of the technology and its advances," said the musician, who has been awarded the Grammy Award for "Giorgia on my mind". He stressed that it continues renewing in all aspects so hopes that this work with Filippa Giordano will be the first of several that together, since he has always liked to do things different. By what Bolton said that he has also dabbled in the world of television where is in talks to make some projects in the country, however these you gave no details. Recently published his autobiography "The soul of it all", as well as his album "Aint no mountain high enough to tribute to hitsville usa". -See more at: http://pulsoslp.com.mx/2014/11/29/michael-bolton-llega-a-mexico-para-complacer-al-publico-mexicano/#sthash."

Hi Sylvia, thanks again for the update. You know, I knew I’d heard the name Filippa Giordano before, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udLTLX6S7wM

So I guess she’ll be able to sing HAISTLWY with Michael. Now, hold on to your suspenders, here’s HAISTLWY like you’ve never heard it before, by a guy named Luis Enrique:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNeGD2zPSjY

Somehow, not quite coming away from listening with the same feeling, but it’s certainly interesting... :D  Anyway, thanks again for everything Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for those links Sylvie and I had gone in and listened to Filippa and she has a beautiful voice and what emotion.  Maybe because I do love the song but I headed straight to "Norma" and I love her version, superb and would love to be in the audience tonight and just to hope we get some uploads on YouTube

One thing is for sure Luis gets you dancing from first beat to last and he sure is going at some speed you almost start to feel he is running a race but it was good to listen to and thanks again Sylvie !!! :)

Hi Sylvia, glad you enjoyed the videos. I only checked out Filippa for the HAISTLWY song, didn't know she sang popera. There's certainly an audience for the genre. I guess she'll fit perfectly with Michael to sing "The prayer" so that's good. Thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is another article along with lovely photo of Michael where again we get a little more about press conference.  Here is link into article:

http://www.milenio.com/hey/musica/Michael_Bolton-Concierto_en_Mexic...

and here is translation:

"Mexico, DF

Michael Bolton was excited to return to our country and promised a memorable concert for his presentation which will take place tomorrow at the Arena, Mexico City.

"Coming to Mexico is very comforting. The audience knows my songs very well, especially the hits and am very excited to be here. I just saw the sand and this incredible", said the singer, who was today in the afternoon on the campus to give a press conference.

In addition to his concert, Bolton said that at the end you want to have a celebration with fans to sign autographs. He stressed that his autobiography will be released during the event.

"I'm going to take a while to sign books." "I took much time to do so", said the interpreter, who was for 20 minutes with the representatives of the media.

Bolton said that after its presentation in the country, will make a tour of Latin America that includes a visit to Costa Rica and El Salvador"

Picture shows Michael standing waving and he has a paper cup in his hand and there is a printed screen at his back and it looks as though it may be in where press conference held and little bit of roof you can see looks similar to that in other photo with Cristina Escobar.....will price it all together yet !!! lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service