WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know Sylvia he was really trying to console the sad fans that were tweeting with him.  He really was upset. He never wants to cancel shows and disappoint his fans..  I know he favorited a few of our tweets saying that to the fans in support of him on Twitter yesterday.. Hopefully now all the rest of the concerts will happen w/o any problems.

Just catching up more on here as usual!LOL

Robin in MD :)

http://www.nacion.com/ocio/musica/Michael-Bolton-encuentra-Costa-Ri...

Michael Bolton is in Costa Rica

◾El singer was 61 years old on Tuesday at the Cariari Country Clubv golfing and activity will be tomorrow at the Hard Rock Café.

drafting

The renowned American singer Michael Bolton is in our country and has been dedicated to personal, nothing related to his artistic activity.

Bolton 61-year-old golf practiced Tuesday at the Cariari Country Club and took pictures with some fans interpreter When a men loves a woman.

The agenda of Bolton in the country is an activity Wednesday at the Hard Rock Café, at seven in the evening on the annual celebration of Christmas.

The Migration and Foreigners entering Bolton confirmed the country on Sunday November 30 by the International Airport Juan Santamaria.

The singer was scheduled to perform Sunday at the Arena Cuidad de Mexico in Mexico City, but could not be performed because of technical problems, so the event organizers seek available dates on the calendar artist for reprogramming.

The US held a concert in Britain last April 2 at the Intercontinental Hotel.

Petra (Germany)

http://www.laprensagrafica.com/2014/12/03/quiero-sorprenderlos-con-...

"I want to surprise them with my show"

December 3, 2014 to the (s) 6: 0 - By Wilmer Merino

The creator of the song "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You", Michael Bolton, will visit our country for the first time for a concert this December 5 at the President Theatre. The singer revealed details of his show.

Michael Bolton said he first discovered in his career the magic of creating great songs, and asserts that this same feeling is what keeps touring the world so far, with nearly four-decade career. But he had an outstanding debt: visiting countries where their music is also famous but where there had been contact with your audience. One is El Salvador, and expects to deliver Friday at the President Theatre in San Salvador, a show with his most famous subjects, he said in this interview to La Prensa Grafica.

What goes through your head about what to expect in El Salvador when preparing this first visit for a concert?

Fortunately I have no expectations for this first visit to El Salvador, rather I have a great desire to lead a great experience and a great show people that we could visit for many years we have been in this race. We bring a powerful show and a great musical experience. I feel very comfortable in this tour of the great band that accompanies me, by the great team I have and because we love what we do. Basically do many things for them to have fun tonight.

How can we imagine a show of Michael Bolton?

The show is to take a tour of the great successes that were known worldwide and we'll play some classical music; also run styles that people enjoy far as rhythm and blues, pop, rock, standars (jazz) and all those songs that audiences expect all these years of experience. Also, I think it's more important to play the hits that people want to listen to interpret some of the new songs that have recently occurred, because it is not about promoting a product that people do not know yet. I really think it's a great experience when you can hear a great success that is able to delight and awaken some memories, songs that have been important in your life. The music can transport you and make you remember happy moments. It is important for me to feel those feelings to the public with my songs and give continuity to the relationship that began with the first recording that remained in the minds of people. The success is that the show is something familiar and I really surprise me that night with great quality for a public that have not shared in many years.

What I knew of El Salvador?

I know very little of El Salvador, but really I will visit your country with the intention of learning. I go with my own questions to learn more about the country and then have to ask what places I go, what I can eat and I'll look all that Salvadorans want to share with me. So I'll get to make an interview with you and you'll be my host to show me everything (laughs). But really the most important to visit every country I'm going is knowing what people feel. The important thing is the relationship we will have two hours of show and how they will feel me with your response. It is best to meet people from all generations and know how they are.

What you think has been the key to success to maintain a career path such as yours?

It is a difficult question. When I was 18 believed to have signed with a major label Epic Records as, but after working as a composer and produce my songs I realized how important it can be to create a great song and writing songs for the audience. I focused on being a composer before becoming a singer, and I think that was the most important. A song can be very special for people by emotions that comes to pass. So I think the key or most important in the history of my career was becoming a songwriter and that these have become classics.

What is the story behind "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You"?

"How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" was the first hit I wrote for other artists, along with my co-writer Doug James. I remember we were in a study room playing the piano, then the song began to emerge and gradually fell into the front lines of history. Never had a success, but with this theme I saw that the people around us were excited and looked for someone like Laura Branigan to sing it in 1983. It's not a typical love song, but a song that changed my life.

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for all the information Petra and I do not mean to be critical but your translator isn't too good for I have translated your first article and some is not as yours has come out especially the last paragraph as it is actually saying:  "he last played in this country on 2nd April at Intercontinental Hotel"  nothing about Britain and it is also clearer that it is saying he flew into Costa Rica on Sunday.  Will send you link to my translator which I in fact got from Dianna Shipman because at beginning one I was using wasn't too good.

Thanks again for all the info and great to see him enjoying his golf and putting Mexico well behind him.....danke Petra !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes please, send me the link! I'm really despair with google!!!

Petra (Germany)

Hallo Petra, thanks very much for posting both articles, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is picture I have picked up on Twitter posted by Emanuel Pizzarro of himself and Michael very obviously in a restaurant and it is a lovely photo and what it shows is Michael and Emanuel standing beside table and looks as though Michael has just stood up by his chair to allow photo to be taken but it is so nice because it is subtle lighting and there is plenty of dark wood in background with a beautiful mirror which is causing reflection and it is also covered with fairy Christmas lights and you just see a section of the table which is covered in a white cloth.  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you for setting here, Sylvia! A beautiful picture!

Petra (Germany)

The next concert on MB's tour is on Friday, December 5, 2014 at  Teatro Presidente, San Salvador, El Salvador!

As always anyone attending come on in here and share your concert experience with all of us. I wish MB, band, and audience a rockin good time!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Thanks for all the updates!!

Robin in MD :)

Here is link into article on interview Michael gave to radio station in El Salvador the other day......

http://www.elsalvador.com/mwedh/nota/nota_completa.asp?idCat=47657&...

.......and here is photo that comes along with......

......and here is translation:

The radio program Pencho and Aida had a special guest: the American singer Michael Bolton. Grammy award-winning and renowned for hits such as "When A Man Loves a Woman", Bolton will be presented for the first time in El Salvador Friday 5 December at the Teatro Presidente.

"I have been told that the most important are the people who get to know when you arrive", said Bolton before the first question via telephone of broadcaster environment previous references I had about our country.

Although he has never stepped on Salvadoran scenario, yes he did so in other Central American countries. His experiences in the region have been good.

This multi-award-winning composer recalled that in Costa Rica offered a concert and had a special reception. That makes the artist, according to Bolton.

"Everything has to see how the people I receive and how they behave with me. There are some countries that are excited to know that I am going to give a concert but I am not excited stay because people are not sufficiently friendly and warm,"he added.

Bolotin, real name of the artist, also talked about the show that will offer the country. Focused on successes and for the audience to become familiar with the show, the author of "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You", also said that "when I stand before an audience that has never seen me live, it is important that it is not promoting the new album. I don't feel like a salesman on the stage".

This interest by providing the best to your audience is rewarded when viewers yet speak English sing their songs, as explained by Michael. "That makes me feel that I appreciate as an artist," he added.

While the successes of Bolton are the protagonists of the evening, the artist promotes his new record material "Aint No Mountain Enough to Tribute to Hitsville USA", involving artists such as Smokey Robinson, Valerie Simpson, Kelly Rowland and Leona Lewis.

As usual, the entertaining interviews characterize this morning radio program, therefore faced with the question of Pencho "to where you have your Grammy Awards?", sparked laughter to the singer.

Your answer denoted its simplicity: "the Grammy I have saved with other music awards. I have six American Music Awards (AMA). I have friends that when you arrive home you see his Grammy, but it makes me feel uncomfortable, do know? "."

Without belittling the awards which awarded the music industry, Michael Bolton indicated that the career is much larger and more demanding than the prizes that are accomplished in it, especially for the difficult stages that must pass all artist: when the albums do not have greater success.

"Prizes can describe some level of success. They can celebrate the song that more has been heard on the radio or that has more albums. "Only say: I won a Grammy, but never returned him to listen, that I didn't want that you happened", said.

And this has been the career of this singer-songwriter. His successes in the 1980s and 1990s does not go out of fashion and new ones are well received by his audience.

Bolton said goodbye to his listeners ensuring that "we will have a wonderful concert, with a range of spectacular music and best hits". -EDH

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for pic description and article Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service