WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck Patience !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Sylvia. Hugs.

Patience

http://www.el19digital.com/galerias/ver/titulo:704-michael-bolton-e...

Beautiful pictures from the concert in Nicaragua!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra for that link and to let everyone know I have uploaded photos to the album Central America Tour and have also added a couple more pics that I found on Twitter and here is link to album......

http://michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/central-american-tour-novembe...

Thanks again Petra.....danke !!! :)

Thanks so much Petra. These pictures are so clear. Added them to my MB Album. Hugs.

Patience

http://www.vivanicaragua.com.ni/2014/12/09/variedades/michael-bolto...

Reactions to the concert in Nicaragua! We understand no single word, but we can see Michael! That's enough, right?

Petra (Germany)

Do hope you don't mind my saying Petra but I can't get your link to work......comes up saying can't display this page.  Will pop over to Twitter and will keep trying in case my laptop got gremlins !!! lol

Can't actually see your link on Twitter Petra so maybe you got somewhere other than Twitter but here is a link that a lot of Nicaraguan's were tweeting yesterday and it is still out there this morning so don't know if this is article you have tried to post. BTW your link, containing article, you have sent to MB on Twitter doesn't work for me either Petra. Here is link I've picked up.....

http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/variedades/336731-noche-de-romanticismo-michael-bolton

Here is translation of article along with photo it contains:

"With a tour of his best songs, among them "Said i loved you", "How am i supposed to live without you" and others, the singer and American composer Michael Bolton conquered the heart of an audience who sighed and followed in choir many of their romantic melodies, in a night of nostalgia in the Teatro Nacional Rubén Darío's more room.

Bolton, to 61 years, dressed in jeans and black jacket, appeared flawless on the stage after a brief presentation of the Nicaraguan singer Luis Pastor Gonzalez, which had also been the applause of the public, who eagerly hoped the presence of the blond artist.

With an audience that seemed to know from memory all the themes of Bolton, the theatre seemed a temple away from the hustle and bustle outside caused the cargacerradas chants of La Purísima, because no one wanted to miss to listen live issues that made it to vibrate in his youth and now Michael, with new themes, also makes sigh to new generations.

[Interview: Bolton will not stop music]

At times, Bolton used some words in Spanish, which rose excited Applauses from the audience. One of the fans enthusiastic was the actress and singer Eveling Martínez, who from the first balcony chanted songs and applauded each of the interpretations of the singer as a schoolgirl.

Perfect connection

Lights background, choir and musicians who were with him did the perfect connection to Bolton looked to the public"

wow Sylvia, you've been busy! Thanks for  all  articles, translations and info in general, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

The other link you tweeted to Michael does work Petra and so I hope you don't mind that I am bringing it over here so that we all can share some of the things Michael has been up to, or is going to be up to, and maybe that is why we haven't heard from him on Twitter as maybe he is still there working like doing this television programme although would say by look of photo, that comes along with it, it has been pre-recorded. If I can find out anything more about I will post. Below is link plus translation and photo obviously taken on set.

http://www.eldiariodecoahuila.com.mx/notas/2014/12/10/michael-bolton-hormiguero-473151.asp

"One of the greatest exponents of the romantic Ballad of the Decade of the 1980's and 1990 Michael Bolton presents this Wednesday, December 10 at the program that accommodates national and international stars: El Hormiguero MX. The performer of unforgettable songs as "When a man loves a woman" and "How am I supposed to live without you" you discuss with Mauricio Mancera about his extensive musical career and will be amazed by the occurrences of ants Pichas and handles."

I also picked up a further photo on Twitter and it appears to have been taken in Costa Rica but exactly when I do not know for it has just been published a few hours ago by Kaylena Moya who I assume is girl with Michael.

A little more about TV programme and believe it is a type of chat show and that presenter, Mauricio Mancera, carries out fun little experiments with his guests.  It looks as though it is on at 9.00 p.m. on channel Azteca 7 and it comes from Mexico.

Just to say if I disappear today it is because of our storm.....at this precise moment we have hailstones starting to look a little like golf balls, wind battering and a thunder storm to cap it all.  See you folks !!!! :)

Here is another link into details about TV programme that Petra has sent to Michael and it also contains photos from show which I will lift and put onto album

http://www.diariobasta.com/basta/nota.php?id=10902

Here is translation:

"Published: Tuesday, December 9, 2014, at 18:30 hrs.

To the programme 'El Hormiguero' became this Wednesday one of the maximum exponents of the romantic Ballad of the Decade of the 1980's and 1990 Michael Boltonse. The performer of unforgettable songs as "When a man loves a woman" and "How am I supposed to live without you" you discuss with Mauricio Mancera about his extensive musical career and will be amazed by the occurrences of ants Pichas and handles.

A program designed exclusively for the interpreter in where you guess if the long hair that will show you on display belong to a man or a woman, an opportune moment so Mauricio Mancera times in his life in which used a long blonde hair that stole sighs to millions of fans around the world. You will be shocked in the section of science in which there will be an amazing experiment in which there will be fire from through. Also Mark the illusionist will impress him with several acts of magic in them that will be involved fish and poker cards.

An undoubtedly memorable for Michael Bolton evening and all the team of El Hormiguero MX, in which laughter, memories, surprises and music will make you spend a great time... don't miss it!

The MX anthill, enjoy from Monday to Thursday at 9:30 pm on Azteca 7."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service