WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are right Petra, it looked cold and MB said after singing Soul Provider that it was freezing out there!! OMG 

Robin in MD:)

Да, концерт был на таком холоде, это же вредно для голоса!!!!!!

Я словно снова побывала на концерте! Спасибо за видео!!!!

Translation of what Elena has said ........

"Yes, the concert was on such a cold, it's bad for the voice!!
I again went to the concert! Thanks for the video!"
Вы говорите вы пошли в Галац из Киева, чтобы увидеть концерт??? Если это так, надеюсь, что у вас прекрасное время Елена!!! Жаль я опоздал сюда чтобы увидеть ваше сообщение!!!
I have asked Elena if she did actually go to the concert in Galati and that if so, she had a wonderful time.   Have apologised for being kind of late picking up her post !!!
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.
P.S. Sorry Sylvie if it has all come out for you "bunched" up again but it is the way it prints when I go between here and the translation link without actually, each time, coming right out and to keep doing that is too time consuming.   I don't type the post the way it turns out but it won't let me change it.

Hi Sylvia, thanks for your attention, I appreciate it. It's not a 10 page paragraph, so it's okay. I should have you hear Jaws speaking it! XD It's annoying but "c'estlavie"! lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Я написала, что хотела бы ещё раз побывать на концерте Майкла, ещё раз пережить потрясающие эмоции. Это одно из самых лучших впечатлений 2013 года.

Translation what Elena has written and obviously previous translation not very good (haha) as I believe what she meant was that in seeing the videos from Romania she wished she had been at concert and that they reminded her of her concert in Kiev in 2013 and that assumption I am arriving at because of this translation.....

"I wrote that she would like to visit again in concert Michael, once again relive the great emotions. This is one of the best experiences of the year 2013."

Thank you, Sylvia.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !

I wish for each lot of happiness, prosperity, good health and lots of concerts MB.

A great thank you to all participants who share their discoveries on this forum.

Big hugs from France!

BUON ANNO A TUTTI e grazie per darci la possibilità di vedere tante cose belle di MB

claudia - italia

A miraculous Bolton-smile from the Roumanian press.

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks for link Petra and have watched one video and they look terrific so will sit in bed tonight and watch ....I'm shattered after today feel like going there right now....LOL

Thanks too for picture and I have put that one in the Gallery along with others....I have created an album for the event.   Am going  to get a lot more pics from a girl who has left me a message on FB saying she was there at the concert and took a lot and is going to send them to me....see what happens and what they are like but sounding good !!! :)

On actual concert it wasn't held outside outside but in the main shopping mall in Galati.  Believe if it had truly been outside Michael would have had that gorgeous coat on for he would have needed it !!! lol

Hello Sylvia,

I was inspired by 9 videos also completely. Some of it look professional! In Twitter I have written that a skioutfit would have been a good idea! Astonishingly his excellent voice in spite of the icy cold!

Now hopefully he has no cold!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service