WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ladies don't give up just yet. The high rollers sometimes don't notify the venue until the day of concert or even hours before. As long as you don't mind being ready to roll :/ It might be worth it if this is the only concert close to you. Also as long as the weather is ok too. Good luck!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Lee.......GOOD LUCK!!

I will call or text you tomorrow.

Joy :)

Very nice article, Sylvia, and I am smiling big for MB. Looking forward still to MB's new projects he has in the works. Thanks for posting. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
thanks robin. Cant even get a single tucket. Still trying tho! Its going to be a long time til may 30!!

Thanks Sylvia for the Atlantic City NJ article. They post tickets are available in 3 places: box office, ticketmaster & PressofAtlanticCity.com.........NOT!!!  We have been trying to get tickets since day BEFORE the pre-sale! So annoying!

I think they sold out to StubHub etc. and gave to the high rollers. There was never any decent seats available for his fans to purchase.

Joy ;(

NJ

Dang.....Joy read my post above.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy!

Yes, I know that is possible. Lee is still trying and ready to go, but I can't now. Have to work, was planning on it before, but not now. Would need more notice to get off work. Going to PA in May. 

Joy

Thanks for the article Sylvia....do I hear a possible slowing down on concerts a bit?? Perhaps if MB gets busy with the other projects he will have no choice and just maybe that is his plan? I certainly wouldn't blame him. As long as he does a few concerts each year NEAR me...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I was thinking the same thing, we know he loves doing concerts and we sure love going to them! I don't want to think about him not touring some day..........but let's face it, it has to end some day. I guess it depends on how the other projects go, the TV shows etc. Hopefully he will just slow down a little! BTW, does anyone know what ever happen to the sitcom he was all set to do? The one with the title something like "Michael Bolton's Daughter is Driving Me Crazy" was that it? Never heard anything else about it? Or did I miss a whole topic here again?

Joy ;)

NJ

Hi Joy, No sweetie, you haven't missed anything. Michael has consistently been saying in interviews that he had 2 or even 3 shows in developments, but also that you never know with television. We don't know that his pilot for "Michael Bolton's daughter is ruining my life"  was ever picked up, or whether it's needed to develop more. He said last year that if it would, that he'd start filming in the spring. To my knowledge, that was spring 2013. The time-frame might have changed and we may get a surprise yet, who knows, but at this point, I think nothing is certain. What do I know? :D That's about it Joy, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I believe I read Joy that they've presented some ideas for ..... Approval or the go ahead.
Not giving up yet! Still calling the harrahs resale number. Hoping a high roller turns something in. Going to harrahs this afternoon and checking with box office. I have not conceded to defeat yet!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service